Year of Founding2017
Average Age33 years old
Latest job listings
No openings for now, please check back in a few days!
Founded by tech enthusiasts in 2017, Stack Labs was born out of a conviction: prioritize technical excellence and share our knowledge to address the challenges of the Cloud.
In a world where companies must accelerate their digital transformation and adapt to the challenges of migrating to the Cloud, we have made our name on our clients’ strategic projects and especially on our influence in different communities and technical conferences in the Cloud industry (Devoxx, DevFest, GDG, etc.).
Premier partner of Google, AWS, and GitLab, Stack Labs explores all new techniques and implements them on projects in all sectors of activity.
As people are at the heart of our group’s success, we will remain a human-scale international group. Our commitment: first-line management, transparency and equity.
Its motto: build together, share our knowledge and expertise to serve ambitious and innovative projects and products.
Stack Labs is looking for people who are passionate about technology, want to learn continuously, and share its values of sharing and teamwork.
Being a Stacker is :
- 24 "Stack Days"/year: 24 “Stack Days”/year: half-day at the office spent on feedback, monitoring and exploring new technical subjects.
- Conferences: Do you want to train or give conferences ?
- High-performance work material: You can choose your configuration!
- Stack Labs Decision Records: Everyone is an actor in the company's decisions; they are all discussed and tracked. Stack Labs is, above all, a company created by techs for techs
- Flexibility: working remotely is ok for us!
- Participating in events: afterworks, internal events (parties, team building, seminars, etc.) (escape game, parties, Stack Trip)...
Preguntas y respuestas sobre Stack Labs
to_validate : organizations.show.status-warning.to_validate