Statistical Project Leader All Gender
Statistical Project Leader All Gender
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
At Sanofi, we pursue the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. In France, more than 20,000 passionate men and women tirelessly push their limits to transform the practice of medicine and improve patient health with drugs and vaccines.
The desire to advance science is our strength. We want to improve the health of populations and find new solutions for patients by combining scientific progress and advanced technologies.
In France, we provide more than 400 drugs, vaccines and health products, including 18 vaccines and more than 200 drugs of major therapeutic interest.
Sanofi’s roots are anchored in France where most of the Research and Development is located. In the French medical research landscape, we hold a central role and actively participate in the construction of a dynamic health sector.
To contribute to the world of tomorrow, three commitments guide our actions: access to care for the most vulnerable, inclusion of all through work and preservation of the planet. Nothing would be possible without the remarkable mobilization of our employees and partners.
Le contenu de ce poste est libellé en anglais parce qu'il nécessite de nombreuses interactions à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
As a statistician in the Biostatistics and Programming Department, integrated into a team of covering all of Sanofi's therapeutic areas (excluding oncology), with minimal direction from group head, you will be responsible for the methodological and statistical aspects of projects in early clinical development.
In this role, you will
- Be a key driver of international project teams to contribute to the early development (in terms of decision-making strategy, project management, submission dossier)
- Develop productive collaboration with other functions in the aligned study/project teams, with other statistics project leaders and in communicating with senior leadership
- Provide/develop statistical expertise within the team, department or cross-functions (i.e. pharmacology, pharmacokinetics or biomarker teams)
- Proactively make proposals to improve study designs, analyses and, more broadly, the efficiency and effectiveness of the department through continuous bibliographic monitoring
- Stay informed with data being generated in the current clinical development programs and by competitors
- Be accountable of high-quality contribution from study protocol to the clinical report
- Participate in meetings with regulatory authorities; prepare submission dossier
- Promote teamwork, innovation, quality, and operational efficiency. Ensure study/project teams compliance with SOPs and departmental standards
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to junior staff
- Represent statistics to participate (and lead if applicable) in scientific or technical working groups or cross function initiatives. Contribute to operation process optimization and provide inputs to statistics standard
- PhD or Master in statistics, with specialization in Biostatistics
- Prior significant experience (5 years) in pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated strong project/study management, interpersonal and communication skills; strong capacity for anticipation, organization and coordination; leadership, including supervision of contractors; ability to work as a team player and interact with all stakeholders
- Broad knowledge and good understanding of advanced statistical concepts and techniques (ability to propose and promote innovation in clinical development plans and analyses)
- Broad knowledge of pharmaceutical clinical development
- Autonomous in the management of activities; organized, able to efficiently manage multiple and variable deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to the changing needs of organization
- Oral and written fluently in English
Please provide your resume in PDF format and a motivation letter
This is our Sanofi, Discover yours !
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter