- Macrodatos, Finanzas
- Entre 15 y 50 empleados
Data Scientist Smart Data Jobs
- Teletrabajo a tiempo partial
- Formación: Licenciatura / Máster
- Experiencia: > 6 meses
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
QuantCube Technology uses artificial intelligence and big data analytics to deliver real-time macro-economic insights since 2013.
The firm operates one of the largest alternative data lakes in the world, processing more than 14 billion data end points. Sources encompass news, social media, satellite data, professional networks and consumer reviews, as well as shipping and flight traffic.
QuantCube’s macroeconomic indicators, which include economic growth, inflation, employment and international trade, correlate highly with official data and significantly beat the consensus. Financial institutions using QuantCube data benefit from real-time insight, often ahead of official numbers, which they can use to inform their investment strategies.
Headquartered in Paris, QuantCube employs a diverse international team with expertise in multilingual NLP, deep learning and machine learning techniques. The company’s shareholders include Moody’s and Caisse des Dépôts and its R&D in computer vision has been partially funded by the European Space Agency (ESA) and French government space agency (CNES).
In order to continue to be at the state of the art in the field of Real-Time Economics, we are looking for economic and financial profiles, with a good understanding of data science applied to various types of data sources - time series, textual data, satellite data and cellular data.
We are looking for motivated individuals with expertise in their field and a strong desire to work in a team in a very international environment.
Your mission :
- Participating in massive data analysis projects using existing tools of machine learning, artificial intelligence and econometrics
- Develop projects in full autonomy and with good communication within the team, from the detection of sources of information to the creation of macro-economic indicators - economic growth, PMI, employment, inflation, consumption… - on different geographical areas
- Explore and evaluate available data sources and imagine new applications
- Mastery of Machine Learning models for classification and regression (Random Forest, decision trees, clustering)
- Know how to use models to deal with Time Series (ARMA, VAR…)
- Strong interest in Economics and Finance
- Programming language: Python
- Good level of English
What we offer:
You will have the opportunity during these missions to quickly evolve in responsibility, to communicate directly with our Technology and Data Science teams who are at the forefront of their field, to participate in the life of the company thanks to the various exchanges with the Operational team, to talk about cooking or video games during lunch…
Yes, in addition to a nice location (2nd arrondissement of Paris, Grand Rex district), the team is really nice !
- Meet the recruiter and a Data Scientist Specialist
- Technical interview with the Lead Data Smart Data
- Meet the co-founders
QuantCube recruits and recognises all talents.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter