- TI/Digital, SaaS/Servicios en la nube, Ciberseguridad
- Entre 250 y 2000 empleados
- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: No especificado
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Platform.sh is a unified, secure, enterprise-grade platform for building, running and scaling fleets of websites
We believe in a future where digital infrastructure is at once everywhere and invisible. Where innovation is possible without technical barriers and with reduced impact on our environment.
Platform.sh is a VC-backed scale-up headquartered in Paris with employees across three continents. Among our clients you can find key accounts, such as Vivienne Westwood, British high-end fashion retailer Reiss, the Canadian Football League, the British Council, Parc Asterix, Seloger.com, the German startup Flixbus or the South-American El Universo.
Platform.sh is a remote-first global workforce with roots in France. From the onset, our founders are committed to a better way, and that common thread continues today in each of our staff. We’re inspired by a future where digital infrastructure is everywhere and invisible. Where innovation and collaboration can easily flow, without technical barriers.
A collective with diverse backgrounds, we work together to test, innovate, and challenge one another, finding new ways to reimagine digital experiences. We’re here to help our customers thrive.
Bring your experience to our team, and help us build a better way.
As the Director,Tax, you will monitor all tax matters to support our international growth. Although mainly in Europe and North America, we are already doing business in 36 countries. Interested in managing and coordinating international tax experts to address various tax matters in coordination with our procurement, sales and accounting teams, this position will allow you to acquire/use a wide range of Tax expertise, from contracts to Corporate and Stock Options tax matters. This is a newly created role that reports directly to our Chief Financial Officer.
You will thrive and expand your skills as the group grows and expands in new countries and/or complete M&A transactions.
You can either work remote or from our office in Paris, France. We have a preference for applicants located West-Europe or East-North America but will consider applicants from other locations.
What you can expect to do on a daily basis
- Monitoring the tax matters of all legal entities and tax advisors worldwide (currently France, US, Canada, Australia, UK, Germany)
- Reviewing and improving our global tax structure and intercompany transactions
- Managing Share based payment taxes
- Supporting the business for all tax-related topics (VAT, withholding taxes, local applicable taxes, …)
- Maintaining a permanent tax regulatory watch/update for all the countries in which Platform.sh operates
- Performing tax planning and tax forecasts for all the entities, based on business forecasts and subsidiary opening plan
- Contributing to tax result calculation
- Contributing to tax subvention calculation (e.g. tax research credit)
- Coordinating the relationship with tax administrations
What you bring
- A caring mindframe and an empathetic spirit. The ability to think from other perspectives is a tool we ask of all employees
- Master’s degree in tax law, international tax or finance/accounting with a specialization in tax
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience, ideally with a first experience in a tax consulting firm + an additional experience in a corporate as a Tax specialist
- Proven exposure to international tax matters and experience in coordinating local advisors
- Autonomous, rigorous and excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, as well as exposure to an international environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
Nice to have
- Experience operating in high growth environments, ideally in the technology/SaaS industry
- Speaking also French and/or German/Spanish
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We’re a worldwide, distributed team looking for the best talent. Our remote model has been in practice and thriving since 2014. To us, remote work means flexibility and having truly diverse, global teams. Work from home or from our Paris office, we have it all.
Company perks and benefits
- Leadership that cares.
- A global team, rich with culture and diversity.
- An open work environment where your voice is encouraged. We can always find ways to do better and look forward to hearing your ideas.
- A product you can believe in. We’re changing the way companies develop and manage their web applications.
- Wellness stipend of US $300 a year
- Professional development budget of US $800.
- Tandem – a pool of linguists from around the world willing to help each other work on learning new languages.
- Office budget of US $3,000 at hire, (A computer is mandatory but spend the rest on things that help you work, from headphones to a wifi extender.) and a welcome kit of branded swag
- A yearly global gift exchange - get paired up with someone 3,000 miles or kilometers away, and share a part of your home
- We’re voted as A Best Place to Work by 96% of our employees.
- Company wide DE&I initiative that you can be a part of
- Yearly, international, company and team meetups (when we're not experiencing a pandemic).
- Fair PTO based on your country’s standards.
- Inclusive parental leave (timeline is country-dependent).
- Remote working/flexibility.
- Healthcare, dental, and vision (US, CA, UK and FR staff only).
- Matched contributions to 401K/RRSP (US and Canada staff only).
- Company shares (discretionary).
About our recruitment process
We don’t expect a great hire to meet every requirement we have listed. If you can see yourself elevating the team we want to hear your story. Few of us would be here had we not taken a chance.
You can expect 1-4 interviews on Google Meet. We leave the process fairly customizable to teams and roles, so in some scenarios we’re able to streamline the process to have minimal rounds. Expect a higher number of rounds for director-level roles and above.
You’ll also have the opportunity to schedule virtual coffee chats with potential future peers during the recruitment process to see if you can envision working together. Use interview and coffee time to make sure the company aligns with what you’re looking for in working environment.
All roles require background checks.
About our product
A unified, secure, enterprise-grade platform with which to build, run, and scale fleets of websites and applications. Platform.sh is trusted by 5,000+ organizations globally to create the best digital experiences.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter