- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Data Analyst - Paris
- Fecha de inicio:
- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- Formación: Bachillerato
- Experiencia: > 2 años
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
We have 3 dreams :
- Helping 100,000 people achieve their one dream, so that we can add their picture to our “100 000 Dreams Wall”
- Have Will Smith and Richard Branson participate in our next documentary
- Create a 10 000 people events that would shake our industry
and for that we NEED YOU!
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US 😉
Paradox has one goal: to help people live their ambition and become who they need to be to create the life that truly inspires them.
We provide a set of tools and strategies centred around productivity, leadership, coaching and marketing through mobile applications, e-learning platforms, events and a strong social media presence.
Our ambition is to make our coaching as attractive as watching Netflix and leave our clients’ success as the only choice.
Today, this approach has paid off, and has allowed us to exceed one million followers on the networks, to organize events and online training courses followed by thousands of people.
But we wanted more, so we created 2 new brands with international ambitions.
And that’s where you come in.
YOUR MISSION 🚀
Acting as the Data Lead for Paradox, you will collaborate with departments and executives to define and analyze metrics and patterns that will help drive business decisions.
You will propose the correct tooling needed to gather data from primary and secondary sources and to visualize the data.
🎯 YOUR 5 MAIN MISSIONS
1 - Gather and prepare data to compute KPIs and perform analysis
- Setting up processes and systems to make working with data more efficient.
- Acquiring data from primary and secondary sources and maintaining data systems.
- Filtering and cleaning data and ensuring it is accurate.
2 - Build and maintain dashboards
- Develop and maintain dashboards for monitoring KPIs and quality indicators.
- Document and train people to use the visualization tools in order to democratize data.
3 - Analyze datasets to uncover trends, patterns, and insights that facilitate help in decision making (help guide the strategic planning, use existing data to forecast future performance, etc.)
- Analyzing data using statistical techniques.
- Providing key insights to business stakeholders to facilitate strategic decision-making.
- Exploitation of user data (on-site behavior, market, marketing campaigns, etc.).
- Assistance in carrying out various ad hoc analysis (trade, marketing, finance, PR).
- Participation in the design of models (segmentation, scoring, …).
4. Streamline our existing processes & Provide best-in-class solutions for all teams
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with each team to understand their requirements/frustrations and provide strategic solutions.
- Identify inefficiencies and provide workable and scalable alternatives.
- Understand the full scope of how various systems fit into core business functions.
5 - Create and maintain detailed documentation
- Create and maintain documentation on metrics and how they are measured so everyone understands and uses the same measurements and logic for metrics.
- Create and maintain documentation on dashboards, sources for dashboards and SQL queries where necessary.
The ideal candidate: 😍
Experience & Skills
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst.
- Proficiency in data modeling and knowledge about database performance.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong data visualization skills and proficiency in at least one tool (PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, etc.).
- An understanding of the ethics of gathering and working with data.
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills and knowledge of statistics (AB testing, hypothesis testing, regression, etc.)
- You like challenges and have a problem-solving approach by showing initiative.
- A methodical and logical approach.
- SQL Knowledge
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Live and breathe excellence & innovation.
BUT IT MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU FOR THESE REASONS
- We are inspired by a culture of performance and ambition and we have a very startup-oriented culture where everything is fast-paced and there is a lot of change. You won’t always be told what to do or how to do it.
- We tell each other things, even if they are uncomfortable. We value growth over ego. In our company, expressing disagreement to a manager and knowing how to debate is valued! We encourage critical and strategic thinking.
- This is a full-time role based in our amazing office in Dubai.
If all this makes sense with you, then we’ll love working with you (and you with us, you’ll be pampered!)
WHY JOIN US ❤️
This is an opportunity…
- To play a crucial role in the development of a company whose content and products are enjoyed by millions of people. Currently our videos have been viewed over 100 million times.
- And our goal is not just to reach a large number of people, we want to transform lives. We receive messages every day from clients who have successfully lost weight, quit smoking, made more money, built better relationships, created businesses and made positive changes in their lives.
Paradox is also…
- A team always in a good mood
- A remote culture from day one with the ability to work time to time from wherever you want
- A company culture based on autonomy & accountability
- Being surrounded by A-Players
- The assurance of being pushed to progress
- A company in full growth, synonymous with opportunities for evolution!
But that’s not all, because we put the well-being of the team at the heart of our strategy:
- 350€ per year paid by the company for your gym, or your yoga teacher, your dance class
- Flexible working hours
- Beautiful office in Dubai
- Work on Mac, for us it counts :)
- Annual team building / Team retreats to get together
And as Yannick, our community manager, says:
“To make a long story short, Paradox is a growth adventure on steroids, an adventure where you grow personally trying to make others do the same.”
How to apply ?
❌ Any copy-pasted and non-personalized application goes directly to the trash can.
⚠️ To complete the recruitment process, each candidate must organize calls with his or her previous managers. If you are not comfortable with this idea: do not apply ⚠️
- 📃A quick 7 to 8-minutes survey
- 📞⚡️A 15-minutes call by zoom or by phone
- 📞🌟A 60-minute CULTURE interview by Zoom or by phone to better understand your background and check in depth the alignment with our values and culture
- 💻 A FINAL interview: video call to review your background & see how we can match your desires with our needs
- ⚠️ Reference Calls: you organize for us at least 3 calls with former managers. We do this because it’s the insurance for you and the team to be surrounded by A-Players, and it’s also a way to get to know you and make your onboarding easier.
- Welcome aboard!
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter