Senior Tools Programmer
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Senior Tools Programmer
Who are they?
Novaquark, the Metaverse Company, is dedicated to bringing people from across the globe together to breathe life into worlds of their own making. They don’t just dream about the metaverse, they build it. One voxel at a time.
THEY ARE THE VOXEL EXPERTS. Their unique voxel expertise and technology are incredibly innovative, appealing to a wide audience and suitable for an array of projects.
Their first game, Dual Universe, grandly showcases the power of voxels. An ambitious, continuous single-shard sandbox MMORPG taking place in a vast, untamed galaxy, Dual Universe focuses on emergent gameplay with a player-driven in-game economy, politics, trade, and warfare. Players are empowered to let their wildest imaginings soar to create stunning buildings and contraptions, fully-functioning vehicles of every shape and size, and awe-inspiring pieces of art without the need to be a professional designer. And we’re just getting started!
Novaquark is currently looking for a Senior Tools Programmer Python and C++. (male or female)
As part of the Gameplay team, you will help design, and develop any production related tools or processes in order to increase the potential of the engine and improve the efficiency of the game production.
- Design, implement, and iterate on new and existing systems and tools
- Understand all the production workflows, from internal tools to end user deliverables, and propose improvements
- Communicate with all teams from artists to devops, to understand their needs, promote solutions and spread information about the process changes that you have defined
- 4/5 years experience in software tools programming, ideally in the video game industry
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent training
- Solid experience with C++, Python, Git and Subversion
- Experience debugging C++ and Python code
- Experience working on game engines and/or tools
- Accurately prioritize tasks and estimate their duration
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Results-driven, service-oriented and proactive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English proficiency
- Relevant experience as a Tools Programmer on a AAA project
- Experience using Qt in development
- Experience with C#
- Automated build/testing experience
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter