- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Who are they?
Novaquark, the Metaverse Company, is dedicated to bringing people from across the globe together to breathe life into worlds of their own making. They don’t just dream about the metaverse, they build it. One voxel at a time.
THEY ARE THE VOXEL EXPERTS. Their unique voxel expertise and technology are incredibly innovative, appealing to a wide audience and suitable for an array of projects.
Their first game, Dual Universe, grandly showcases the power of voxels. An ambitious, continuous single-shard sandbox MMORPG taking place in a vast, untamed galaxy, Dual Universe focuses on emergent gameplay with a player-driven in-game economy, politics, trade, and warfare. Players are empowered to let their wildest imaginings soar to create stunning buildings and contraptions, fully-functioning vehicles of every shape and size, and awe-inspiring pieces of art without the need to be a professional designer. And we’re just getting started!
Novaquark is looking for a DevOps Engineer with a good knowledge of continuous integration and deployment practices.
Your main mission will be to improve the existing delivery pipeline and processes. You will have to use your coding skills to link together different parts of the delivery system (Jenkins and AWS APIs) and automate the infrastructure. We have a lot of Dual Universe platforms deployed in Amazon (AWS), based on a wide range of languages (C++, .C#, Python, Go) that need to be quickly delivered and operated. Therefore, you will also have an active role in monitoring these systems and proposing improvements, in close cooperation with the worldwide development and infrastructure teams.
- Automate server and application build and deployment (AWS).
- Help server developers to improve quality, performance and architecture.
- Provide input and contribute to deployment practices and service metrics.
- Perform research on various technologies.
- Provide status and feedback to management.
- 3+ years of software development or system administration experience.
- Solid foundation in software development process and best practices.
- Good knowledge of Linux systems tooling (Debian preferred).
- Experience in deployment automation (Ansible preferred).
- Cloud platform knowledge especially with Terraform (AWS prefered).
- Experience with at least one source control management system (Git highly preferred).
- Experience with at least one CI tool (Jenkins is a plus).
- Experience using scripting languages (Shell, Python preferred).
- Experience managing databases, including high availability, monitoring and tuning (PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Knowledge of mainstream monitoring and alerting (Prometheus and Grafana preferred).
- Good understanding of networking concepts and Internet protocols.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Kubernetes (kustomize)
- Application logs management (ELK preferred)
- Software (especially web app) development skills is a big plus.
- Decentralized computing knowledge.
- High availability knowledge.
- Proxmox knowledge (legacy on OVH).
- A good knowledge of TCP and HTTP.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter