- SaaS/Servicios en la nube, Música, Tecnología educativa (TE)
- < 15 empleados
Front-End Engineer (React / TypeScript / Ember.js)
- Salario entre 50K € y 75K €
- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: > 5 años
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Qui sont-ils ?
For musicians of all kinds and at every level, MakeMusic is the only connected suite of technologies designed to enhance the ability to teach, practice, perform, produce, and compose music. MakeMusic provides solutions that connect teachers with students, composers with performers, and individuals with tools to help guide their musical journey, because connection is what makes music so powerful.
Descriptif du poste
We hire only people working remotely from France
Join the team to help us improve two critical pieces of our LMS (Learning Management System) solution: Assigner and Gradebook products. They are the the primary interfaces between our students and teachers. As a teacher, you are able to setup and send assignments to your classes, then review and grade them. As a student, you are able to work on the assignments and see your grades.
Today, our application only supports audio recordings. In order to improve the communication between our students and teachers, we have a few video features in our backlog waiting to be explored and implemented.
- We use Ember.js and React/Typescript for our different front-end micro-applications
- The API is served by Ruby On Rails 7 under JSON:API specification
- Our CI/CD is on Jenkins/Codedeploy/Elasticbeanstalk/Github Actions ☕
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- You have a significant experience in any of the following frameworks (React, Ember.js, AngularJS, Vue.js) and TypeScript
- You understand the back-end constraints and are able to design an API call
- You want to explore with us how to work with WebRTC
- Fluent in French & English
What will you do?
- Own, monitor and maintain our frond-end applications
- Collaborate with Product Managers and UX/UI to design and deliver delightful user experiences
- Collaborate with your Back-End teammate to bring new features to life
- Integrate video features to our assignment flow
- Have the freedom to explore & experiment every Wednesday morning
What are our perks?
Work remotely from anywhere in France 🇫🇷
- You will be able to come visit our nice and cosy offices near Sentier in Paris whenever you want 🍩
A brand new Macbook Pro with the M1 Pro chipset 🍎
- If you’re a Linux user, you’ll be able to chose another laptop 🐧
- A brand new smartphone with a 5G plan 🍏 🤖
- We cover 100% of the health care (Mutuelle GSMC) 🏥
- We cover 60% of the meal tickets 🍡
Déroulement des entretiens
- Meet Flavien, the Engineering Manager
- Work on our technical test
- Meet Gabriel (Front-End Technical Leader) and another FE to review your technical test
- Meet people from the Product Team
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter