- SaaS/Servicios en la nube, Música, Tecnología educativa (TE)
- < 15 empleados
Back-End Engineer (Ruby On Rails - Elixir/Phoenix)
- Salario entre 45K € y 65K €
- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: No especificado
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
For musicians of all kinds and at every level, MakeMusic is the only connected suite of technologies designed to enhance the ability to teach, practice, perform, produce, and compose music. MakeMusic provides solutions that connect teachers with students, composers with performers, and individuals with tools to help guide their musical journey, because connection is what makes music so powerful.
We hire only people working remotely from France
You will join the French Team, which is in charge of 2 components of MakeMusic:
- A part of the Academy Teaching scope, what we call the Assigner and the Gradebook. They are the the primary interfaces between our students and teachers. As a teacher, you are able to setup and send assignments to your classes, then review and grade them. As a student, you are able to work on the assignments and see your grades.
- Our content management system: in the industry, this is called PIM (Product Information Management) & DAM (Digital Asset Management). This part of our application is the major actor whenever a teacher or a student is looking for music to work on in our digital catalog. The right information needs to come in the most seamless way.
We are actively looking for someone to provide support with PIMDAM in the first time.
- We use Ruby On Rails and Elixir / Phoenix to build our Back-End applications
- We have a few lambdas built with Go
- We use PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch as databases
- Our CI/CD is on Jenkins / Codedeploy / Elasticbeanstalk / Github Actions ☕
What do you need to be happy in this role?
- You have 4+ years of experience with Ruby
- You have experience with Elixir
- You have experience with projects requiring deep knowledge of SQL
- You have experience using GraphQL
- You enjoy architecting products keeping the business in mind
- You are comfortable in a full remote and asynchronous environment
- You are fluent in French & English
What will you do?
- Own, monitor and maintain our back-end applications
- Participate in Code Reviews and provide feedback to your colleagues
- Participate in the whole application lifecycle, meaning: early meetings, design, development, tests strategy, deployment to production, monitoring, alerting and support
- Invest time in producing good metrics, logging, and observability to ensure features achieve their goals and work optimally
- Share knowledge with everyone and help your team to grow
- Work with your manager through one-on-ones to grow your career
- Have the freedom to explore & experiment every Wednesday morning
Nice to have, but we can help you learn it
- Experience in ElasticSearch
- Experience in Amazon Ecosystem
What are our perks?
Work remotely from anywhere in France 🇫🇷
- You will be able to come visit our nice and cosy offices near Sentier in Paris whenever you want 🍩
A brand new Macbook Pro with the M1 Pro chipset 🍎
- If you’re a Linux user, you’ll be able to chose another laptop 🐧
- A brand new smartphone with a 5G plan 🍏 🤖
- We cover 100% of the health care (Mutuelle GSMC) 🏥
- We cover 60% of the meal tickets 🍡
- Meet Flavien, the Engineering Manager
- Work on our technical test
- Meet Julien (Back-End Technical Leader) and another BE to review your technical test
- Meet people from the Product Team
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter