- FinTech/InsurTech, SaaS/Servicios en la nube, Blockchain
- Entre 15 y 50 empleados
Senior Product Manager
- Fecha de inicio:
- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- Formación: Licenciatura / Máster
- Experiencia: > 3 años
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Kiln makes blockchain infrastructure simple for investors and developers and accelerates the decentralization of the web.
The start-up manages over 8,500 validators with $400M of assets under management. We deploy our validators on 3 different clouds around the world.
Kiln’s SaaS platform supports the most important Web3 projects. That includes Ethereum, Solana, Polkadot, Cosmos and Tezos. Kiln deals with infrastructure, security and software topics on a daily basis.
The team is made up of ecosystem enthusiasts formerly employed at Google, Circle, Ledger, Chainalysis, Polygon and others.
If your goal is to make the web more secure, stable, decentralized and fair, join Kiln.
We’ve just raised our Series A - 17M$ !
We're looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager to join us at Kiln. The Product team at Kiln is responsible for defining our roadmap: what we should build, and why. This means discovering and validating new product opportunities, and working with adjacent teams to make them a success in the market. In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
Specify and evangelise new product opportunities from your analysis of our customer needs, competitive dynamics, and company vision
Manage the execution of the product development roadmap ensuring that milestones are met and progress is made in an ongoing iterative fashion.
What we bring
- A fast-paced, no bureaucracy work environment
- Equity Share Options in the business: if Kiln succeeds, we all succeed
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible/remote working
- Significant personal development and wellness budget
- 3+ years B2B software product management experience
- Experience working on developer-facing products (PaaS, APIs)
- A strong demonstrated interest in the crypto industry
- Exceptional communication skills, able to convey complex ideas and evangelise products with engineers and CEO’s alike
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter