USMA L and D Summer Intern 2023
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Chez Johnson & Johnson, ils pensent qu’une bonne santé est la base de vies plus dynamiques, de communautés prospères et de progrès. C’est pourquoi, depuis plus de 130 ans, leur objectif est de contribuer à aider les personnes à rester en bonne santé à tous les âges et à toutes les étapes de la vie.
Grace a une large gamme de produits au travers de trois entités – Janssen, Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France (JJSBF), Johnson & Johnson MedTech – Le groupe Johnson & Johnson s’engage à soutenir les personnes tout au long de leur vie et à adopter une approche globale des soins à travers la prévention, le diagnostic et la thérapie. Ils investissent dans la recherche et le développement pour améliorer la santé et le bien-être des personnes. Ils créent un environnement où la diversité des points de vue et les dialogues ouverts sont encouragés, permettant ainsi aux collaborateurs de se développer. En favorisant la collaboration entre les secteurs, entre les fonctions et avec des partenaires stratégiques, ils agissent comme une seule et même entreprise envers les communautés et le monde extérieur.
Ils comptent sur vous, sur vos idées et sur votre enthousiasme pour les aider à accomplir leur mission : implémenter de nouvelles idées afin d’améliorer la qualité de vie pour tous.
Chez Johnson & Johnson, travail et bien-être sont liés. Ambition et simplicité vont de pair.
Découvrez la culture d'entreprise chez Johnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world's the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with ground-breaking ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there's no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you'll change, too. You'll be inspired, and you'll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Janssen, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Medical Affairs Interns located in Horsham, PA. Janssen is the name given to Johnson & Johnson's global group of pharmaceutical companies. These companies market both conventional and biotech products in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
The internship is in the Medical Affairs division of Janssen Scientific Affairs. The Internship Program is passionate about providing college students with practical, industry-specific scientific and analytical experience.
POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Medical Affairs Learning & Development: Assist with activities associated with developing innovative training materials and programs for the Solid Tumor Medical Affairs department.
Therapeutic Area Curricula
- Exposure to and opportunities to learn oncologic specific disease state knowledge.
- Assist with developing disease, product, and skills/capabilities content within USMA.
CONTINUING EDUCATION / TRAINING DELIVERY AND FACILITATION
- Assist in the development of cross-functional Janssen MA training.
- Support Associate Directors of Oncology Training and Onboarding for Solid Tumor as needed.
CREATE LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT CONTENT
- Assist in auditing and updating training curricula to align with USMA strategic plans
- Work collaboratively with L&D staff in supporting ongoing projects
- Leverage various software platforms to update, build and deliver training materials
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a Bachelors degree in a science related field (eg, Biochemistry/Biology/Chemistry) or graduate study in PharmD, PhD, MPH or other master's program in a science related field?
- Students who have completed two to three years of college coursework year will be considered
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future
- Candidates must be meticulous, analytical, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical proficiencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases.
- Applicants with academic and/or industrial clinical trial experience are preferred
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is strongly preferred
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired
Please note that most, but not all, Johnson & Johnson roles are currently virtual due to COVID-19. While locations/facilities have been aligned to our Internships and Co-Ops positions, assignments could be virtual due to the uncertainties of COVID-19.
At Johnson & Johnson, we're on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world's healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.