- Banca, FinTech/InsurTech, SocialTech/GreenTech
- Entre 15 y 50 empleados
Alternance / Stage - Customer Care
- Profesionalización (de 6 a 24 meses)
- Fecha de inicio:
- Permitido de manera ocasional
- Formación: Sin estudios superiores
- Experiencia: < 6 meses
Who are they?
Indeez is a fast-growing insurtech, backed by Mosaic Ventures and Elaia, with the mission to make platform work sustainable.
They do it by enabling digital platforms like Heetch, Brigad, Helpling and many more to take care of their community through usage-based embedded insurance & benefits.
Platform workers are the new middle class of this century. However, they face a massive problem of income whenever they are sick, injured, on maternity/paternity leave or have family life plans because traditional insurers struggle to serve gig workers.
This is where Indeez comes in to provide a safety net for an estimated 43M platform workers by 2025 in Europe.
With offices in Paris and London, this team of insurance and sharing economy experts is uniquely positioned to address this huge business need, having previously pioneered gig protection programs since 2016.
Alternance / Stage
We are looking for a high energy alternant / intern - to work alongside the Ops team in leveraging and developing the capabilities of the Indeez technology platform and to provide industry best practice claims management and customer care:
- Contribution to new projects and set-ups: support the teams during operational implementation of products, process design and improvement and partnership launches.
- Contribution to the BAU activities of the Operations team: initial steps of claims management, Customer service via email and document management.
- Operational data analysis and reporting: structuring and monitoring of programs and claims from a data perspective, producing and sharing reports for internal and external stakeholders.
About the work culture
- Move at a fast pace in a flat organization; You’ll work autonomously but with close support from the Leadership Team. We believe that the best idea wins, no matter who brings it in!
- You will get your hands dirty, learn from subject matter experts, and discover how to apply change across a wide variety of products and services on a European scale
- You will see your work and recommendations make an immediate impact as we build the protections that platform workers really need
- You have working proficiency in English and French
- You are goal-oriented, agile and creative
- Curiosity to go out of your comfort zone to learn new skills, collaborate with colleagues towards problem-solving and meeting Indeez goals
- You are flexible; we are a young startup, and you will be working on a variety of tasks
- You are a team player with strong communication skills: this is one of our 4 company values, unmissable
- Interview with Alexandra and Max from the Ops team
- Case study
- Interview with Silvia, our HR Manager
nb: the order of the interviews can be subject to changes
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter