- Banca, FinTech/InsurTech, SocialTech/GreenTech
- Entre 15 y 50 empleados
Internship - Strategy and Growth Analyst
- Prácticas (de 5 a 6 meses)
- Fecha de inicio:
- Salario: 1,2K € / mes
- Permitido de manera ocasional
- Formación: Licenciatura / Máster
- Experiencia: No especificado
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Indeez is a fast-growing insurtech, backed by Mosaic Ventures and Elaia, with the mission to make platform work sustainable.
They do it by enabling digital platforms like Heetch, Brigad, Helpling and many more to take care of their community through usage-based embedded insurance & benefits.
Platform workers are the new middle class of this century. However, they face a massive problem of income whenever they are sick, injured, on maternity/paternity leave or have family life plans because traditional insurers struggle to serve gig workers.
This is where Indeez comes in to provide a safety net for an estimated 43M platform workers by 2025 in Europe.
With offices in Paris and London, this team of insurance and sharing economy experts is uniquely positioned to address this huge business need, having previously pioneered gig protection programs since 2016.
We are looking for a high energy Analyst - to work on a variety of strategic and growth initiatives alongside the leadership team:
- Business Strategy: Support on new business development with business analysis, communication and business development strategies
- Sales effectiveness: Ongoing analysis and reporting of business development activities to help inform on the health of the business; Management and oversight of the Indeez internal sales force effectiveness tools is key here
- Market watch: Perform competitive analysis on key topics such as product value propositions, technology and critical business processes
- Reporting: Support in structuring the management reporting on strategic topics such as client satisfaction, operations and sales among others. Oversee and coordinate key business projects and initiatives that may involve both internal and external stakeholders
- Other ad-hoc strategic and operational projects
About the work culture
- Move at a fast pace in a flat organization; You’ll work autonomously but with close support from the Leadership Team. We believe that the best idea wins, no matter who brings it in!
- You will get your hands dirty, learn from subject matter experts, and discover how to apply change across a wide variety of products and services on a European scale
- You will see your work and recommendations make an immediate impact as we build the protections that platform workers really need
Background and experience
- Top tier schools and universities : including Grandes Écoles d’Ingénieurs and Grandes Ecoles de Commerce in France or comparable institutions abroad
- Relevant (minimum) 2-3 years experience demonstrating analytical, reporting and research abilities in business domains such as consulting, strategy, M&A or within the digital platform gig economy
Skills and competencies
- You are a fast learner, curious and able to problem solve
- You are rigorous: we will be relying on you! This means you will be structured and have strong analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative)
- You are completely fluent in Microsoft, including Excel. You have proficiency in analyzing large amounts of data and presenting it clearly with help of pivot tables, etc.
- You have good knowledge of financial modeling to perform market sizing, profitability analysis etc.
- You are fluent in English: this is our working language! French is not compulsory
We believe experience goes beyond resumes so even if you don’t tick all the boxes we still encourage you to apply.
Indeez is an equal opportunity employer. Our international work environment strives to be fair and inclusive: English is our working language in the office, but our hiring philosophy welcomes diversity of languages and culture. Our team already reflects 8 nationalities and women constitute more than 50% of our leadership and workforce.
- Interview with a Director from our BD team and Vikas, our CEO
- Case study
- Interview with Silvia, our HR Manager
nb: the order of the interviews can be subject to changes
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter