- Aplicaciones móviles, TI/Digital, Videojuegos
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
User Acquisition Manager
- Formación: Diplomatura
- Experiencia: > 3 años
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Homa is a gaming technology lab that gives game creators the data-driven tools and human expertise needed to turn their creative ideas into commercial hits. Our data-driven creations have helped 1,000+ studios & developers, combining our creative expertise into 80+ mobile games, resulting in chart topping hits and 1,000,000,000+ downloads.
Homa is a gaming technology lab that gives game creators the data-driven tools and human expertise needed to turn their creative ideas into commercial hits. The technology we create is used by game creators around the world to create games that hit players' sweet spot, and the commercial jackpot.
Our “Homa Lab” platform gives game creators a comprehensive set of tools and solutions that lets them keep their eyes on new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all their game's features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize their games as well. It's a full end-to-end digital ecosystem that ensures developers are focused on the right idea, building games with every feature optimized, and distributing them at the right time, to people eager to play them, worldwide.
Does it work? Yep. Apps powered by our tech have been downloaded more than 1 billion times. And a lot of that is because we don't just sell our platform to clients and wish them well. We partner with them long-term, we make one hit, then we make some more. Homa is 50% a technology platform and 50% a collaborative, transparent partnership.
As a team, we're over 160 people and 34+ nationalities strong. Some of us are artists, some of us are business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs or former strategy consultants – but we're all here for the same thing: to take over the gaming industry by giving creators the data to transform their ideas into games played and money made.
Role & Missions - What you will do 🚀
As a User Acquisition Manager you will be in charge of bringing new players to our games and maximize them through advertising. More concretely you will :
- Manage a portfolio of 3-8 games played by millions of players everyday around the world (our top titles include Sky Roller 120m downloads, Merge Master 80m, NERF Epic Pranks 60m)
- Own, execute and monitor the user acquisition strategy of your portfolio by leveraging various UA channels : paid, social & search, organics, etc
- Interact on a day-to-day basis with our strategic UA and Monetization partners such as Facebook, Google, Apple, Snapchat and TikTok
- Steer & optimize your portfolio's performances through ROI analysis of your acquisition campaigns and several tools we built (Auto-bidder, Monetization Insights Generator, etc)
- Work closely with the Creatives and Publishing teams to improve ads performances and user retention
Who we are looking for 👀
- You are self-driven : you like to set yourself ambitious goals and solve complex problems
- You are pragmatic : you primary focus on results and what matters most
- You are a problem-solver : you believe that every situation has its solution and are curious to find it
- You are data-friendly : you enjoy dealing with numerous and high-volume data sources and master advanced Excel (pivot tables, modelling, database management)
- You are passionate : your energy is communicative and emulates the team in all humility
Preferred background – What you bring or will need 💪
- 1-3 years of experience in the gaming / mobile industry
- Excellent analytic skills with proven experience using Excel
- Autonomy & rigor to analyze data
- Ability to generate insights & action plans from data analyses
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Fluency in English
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we value brains over backgrounds and determination over degrees. We believe actual growth results from diversity — nationalities, backgrounds, skill sets, and personal experiences — all working towards a single objective. If you’ve got the smarts, energy, and motivation, no barriers keep you from going far.
We are the people behind the platform - the creative specialists giving creators the data needed to power up their creativity. At Homa, we live by the three central values:
- Ambition: we put flags on summits. We set our goals ambitiously high and don’t shy away from the climb. We’re on a mission to take over an industry thick with incumbents who won’t go quietly into the night. To succeed here, you’ll need a highly metaphorical shield and a sword.
- Humility: we put our egos aside. We put our hands up. First to volunteer to help, second to high-five. Having an ego is natural, but letting it run the show is unhelpful to everyone. In the words of Mr. Lamar: Sit down. Be humble.
Curiosity: we keep our eyes open. We believe the best way to know anything is to question everything. And to do that, you need open eyes and open minds at all times.
- Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- You’ll be working with top tier talent from 34+ countries
- Don’t live in France or have a right to work here? No worries, we offer sponsorship, relocation packages and full remote options.
- If you’re interested in working from our newly-renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we’ve got a desk right here…
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak French and don't want to learn it? Pas de problème, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the infamous company-wide Homa trip).
- We have a culture of continuous learning, supporting knowledge sharing & experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Essential benefits in France and specific locations: health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidy, child-care benefits, and life insurance.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter