- Entre 250 y 2000 empleados
Payables Analyst with Italian
- Temporal (12 meses)
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: No especificado
Who are they?
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publically traded international Energy Company, with more than 75,000 employees. An industry leader in almost every aspect of the energy and petrochemical business, they operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries and explore for oil and natural gas on six continents. Safety is more than just a priority at ExxonMobil – it is a core value and an integral part of their culture. Protecting the safety and health of our workforce is fundamental to our business.
WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM
Accounts Payables’ objective is to process payment documents in a timely, accurate and cost-efficient manner in a well-controlled environment. If you like to analyze the problems, search for the solutions and you like to communicate with the people, this could be the job for you. In our Prague office, you will be responsible for portfolio of invoices for an ExxonMobil affiliate
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Processing Invoices in SAP system
- Daily processing of requests in various ERP systems timely and with a minimum error rate
- Ensure compliance with controls standards, internal procedures and country requirements
- Communicate daily with Payables and Acquisition department, internal clients and suppliers
- Work with various tools/databases
- Look for process improvements to maximize efficiencies
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
We offer you:
- Annual bonus and monthly lunch allowance on top of significant base pay
- Financial security benefits like contribution to pension saving plan up to 4.5% of base pay, life insurance or income protection while on sick leave
- Cafeteria plan including Multisport card option
- 25 vacation days (extended for seniority), extra days for bank holidays falling on weekend
- Flex Your Day opportunity, providing flexibility around where and when you work
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for various networks including family support initiatives
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including fit-stops, ergonomics support and much more!
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
Please note benefits may be changed at discretion of ExxonMobil from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent in English and Italian language
- Organized, able to prioritize and able to work independently
- Advanced in analytical capability and numeracy
- Customer service oriented
- Collaborative and active listener
- Innovative and creative
- Knowledgeable of SAP FI- / MM- module and Purchase to Pay process (is an advantage)
We offer 1-year temporary contract