- Medios de comunicación, Música, Digital
- Entre 250 y 2000 empleados
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
They are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service.
From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, their team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries.
Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is their mission - they believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? They’re all ears.
Reporting to the Group Accounting Director, you are responsible for the accounting of music rights invoiced by label companies and right collecting companies. You manage two persons. The role includes the following responsibilities.
What you will do:
- Management of 2 persons
- Quarterly objectives and performance reviews
- Regular training and assistance in relation to accounting matters and dedicated IT tools
- Meeting resources to needs identified
2. Monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Review of P&L and Balance Sheet accounts (account matching and reconciliation, variation)
- Controls ensuring the accuracy of booking
- Updating and commenting KPI’s
- Monitoring of accruals for invoices not received and of prepaid expense accounts
- Working capital analysis
- Contribution to cash forecast
- Review of withholding tax computation
- Anticipation of accounting matters and decisions
- Closing deadline compliance
3. Other responsibilities
- Coordination with other Accounting team members and with members of the legal, operational and FP&A teams on a regular basis
- Leading the project aiming at upgrading the IT tool dedicated to accruals for invoices not received
- Involvement in other projects such as enhancing the data available for rights charged by the right collecting companies
- Contribution to strengthen internal control
- Non-recurring analyses at management’s request
- Key contact for other Deezer teams and external auditors and consultants
Life @ Deezer HQ:
- Flexible working policy with up to 10 days/month remote work
- Home of music : deezer premium family subscription offered, opportunity to attend private artists sessions, amazing deezer parties for employees
- English or French language courses open to all
- Gymlib partnership + gym room and yoga/pilates classes on site
- Headquarters in the heart of Paris, at home vibe and rooftop with amazing city views
- Cafeteria stocked with free drinks and snacks daily and weekly casual drinks
- Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer.
What we are looking for:
- You hold a degree such as DSCG or Master in Accounting/Management
- You have a proven and double experience in Accounting and in Financial Planning & Analysis in an international environment
- You have used Sage FRP 1000 or an equivalent ERP
- You have a strong appetite for information systems and projects aiming at an improved use
- Experience in royalties would be a real plus
- You are organised and you can manage priorities, projects and deadlines
- You have experience in managing a team
- You have excellent communication skills in both French and English
- You like challenges and you have analysis skills, which will allow you to work on a large scope and with other teams
- You have solid skills in using desk tools and dedicated tools
- You can work in a fast moving and challenging environment
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter