- Medios de comunicación, Música, Digital
- Entre 250 y 2000 empleados
Intern Data Analyst
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: No especificado
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
DEEZER IS THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext #TechLeaders segment, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
How about you?
As an intern in the Operational Performance team, you will support data analysts in driving projects aiming at improving performance and decision-making across commercial, product and content topics.
Data analysts at Deezer make sure any strategic decision is based on the right data-driven insights. They keep an open and growth mindset in order to continuously develop new methodologies, analytical skills and business acumen.
What you will do:
- Work closely with commercial, product and other key stakeholders to understand their vision and challenges
- Monitor business KPIs and conduct in-depth analyses that help stakeholders understand their business and make the right decisions
- Upgrade and automate regular business reports, and create repeatable data analysis for our stakeholders
- Design, build and maintain data visualisations and dashboards to make data accessible and easily understandable
- Build your own data pipelines: from the logs to the final dataset using python, sql, spark
What we bring to the table
- Constant upskilling with experts on business, tech, data and dataviz methodologies
- Gain a 360 vision of our products and business, thanks to the combination of analytics, data science and user research
- Learn and work with a big team of fellow analysts in a collegiate environment
Life @ DeezerDepending on the country you’ll be working in, you will find several of the following perks:
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
What we are looking for:
- Top Business/Engineer school students looking for gap year/final year internship
- Proficient in SQL or equivalent
- Experience with Data Visualization (e.g. Tableau)
- Tenacious : being ready to tackle complex problems with insights and analyses, at the crossroads of tech, product and business
- Curious : eager to learn constantly
- High standards : rigorous, structured, and high attention to detail
- A business-oriented mindset
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to own and drive projects with a creative mindset
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- Affinity with the music industry :)
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter