Full Stack Developer
- Big Data
Full Stack Developer
Wezen is a tech startup, business unit within the Datawords Group.
Created in 2017 we are today a team of 20 wezers in two offices: Paris and Manila.
At Wezen we reinvent Semantic content (text) production to make it simple. That’s why we are building a SaaS platform where content owners, copywriters and translators collaborate in an innovative way to produce content at the highest quality level. Our key innovations (such as Semantic Distance Mapping) allow hidden content structures and correlations to be revealed.
Wezen has recently hit a decisive milestone by having major clients (luxury sector, CAC40) purchasing Enterprise licences. That has fueled our ambition to build a European leader in content management software. Building the best product is only possible thanks to the commitment and creativity of our team: we are organised in Feature Teams and Guilds, autonomy in harmony is our motto
You want to be part of a team whose challenge is to build an awesome product.
For you being in a tech company is the only alternative.
For you, the Millennium Falcon is not a bird species.
At Wezen we are building a multi stack development team!
Operational responsibilities as fullstack developer:
- Features design and architecture
- Implementation with highest development quality
- UX Design
- Application Deployment & IaaS operations
- Scrum methodology involvment
- Feature proposal proactivity
- Technology benchmarks
Development team values:
- MVP (Minimum Viable Product): Quick results, fast iterations
- Agility everytime everywhere
- DevOps: “You build it, you run it”
- Software editor orientation: we own our software
- Modern and modular stack: we work with Java 11, but also with Node.js and PHP Laravel
- Operational management
- Freedom to choose tools
- Only learning makes you good at your job
- Taking risks also means failing sometimes
Main tech stack:
- Java 11 + Spring + Hibernate + Lombok
- Angular 9
- MySql + MongoDb + Redis + Neo4j
- Development experience, both personal and professional
- Business English : both written and spoken
- Soft skills: team player, positive attitude, communication with non-developers
- Passion for development & challenges
Nice to have:
- International experience
- Agile methods experience or certification
- Experience with major CMS technologies (Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Natural Language Processing knowledge (NLP)
No more cover letters!
One interview with a senior developer
One interview with the CTO
Meet the Wezen team
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn