- > 2 años
- Big Data
- > 2 años
Wezen is a tech startup, business unit within the Datawords Group.
Created in 2017 we are today a team of 20 wezers in two offices: Paris and Manila.
At Wezen we reinvent Semantic content (text) production to make it simple. That’s why we are building a SaaS platform where content owners, copywriters and translators collaborate in an innovative way to produce content at the highest quality level. Our key innovations (such as Semantic Distance Mapping) allow hidden content structures and correlations to be revealed.
Wezen has recently hit a decisive milestone by having major clients (luxury sector, CAC40) purchasing Enterprise licences. That has fueled our ambition to build a European leader in content management software. Building the best product is only possible thanks to the commitment and creativity of our team: we are organised in Feature Teams and Guilds, autonomy in harmony is our motto
**You want to be part of a team whose challenge is to build an awesome product.
For you being in a tech company is the only alternative.
As part of the Wezen Deployment Team, your main challenge will be to to lead the setup of our SaaS platform.
To achieve this, you will closely work with Wezen Clients and platform users. Those stakeholders have a wide range of backgrounds and are located around the world.
Here are some responsibilities you will have:
- Lead Wezen Deployment
- Platform testing before project kick-off
- User feedback collection
- Build trusting relationships with your clients and platform users
- Ability to identify improvements on existing processes
- Work on the improvement on the Wezen product
- Build documentation
All of our Interns and as Wezen Member you will be involved in various projects. You’ll learn directly from an experienced manager and skill acquisition will be our main focus for you.
Must have :
- 2 to 4 years experience in project management
- Fluent in English
- You would like to be involved in a young and fast growing project
- Strong Digital Culture
- Curious about new technologies
- Ability to interact with a wide range of profiles (Developers, Translators, Clients, etc…)
Nice to have :
- Fluent in French
- Previous experience in a SaaS company
- Previous experience using Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Akeneo (or any other relevant technology)
- No more cover letters!
- One interview with a senior member of the team
- One interview with Wezen General Manager
Meet the Wezen team
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn