Data Impact by NielsenIQ
- Macrodatos, Comercio electrónico
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Scrum Master H/F
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: No especificado
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
The phenomenal development of e-commerce has given rise to huge quantities of data and information. Companies have difficulty exploiting this data, not knowing which leverage actions to choose nor how to measure their impact.
This is where Data Impact by NielsenIQ comes in! We collect over 60 billion pieces of data daily which we process and use in innovative monitoring tools destined for the industry professionals.
Our objective: to enable our clients to define the best strategy, take the best decisions and optimise their execution in real-time
Today: Data Impact by NielsenIQ is a leader in e-retail and omnichannel analytics; a rapidly growing start-up with clients in more than 40 countries
- A young but experienced and dynamic team with a resolutely start-up attitude!
- A uniquely diverse and international environment with more than 30 nationalities
- Real career development opportunities
- A friendly, relaxed atmosphere and a climate of mutual trust promoting autonomy and challenges
We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team.
What is a scrum master for us ?
Put simply, you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies.
Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
You should have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques. You’ll also need to be able to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mind set on deliverables.
If you’re a strong communicator, a capable leader and your’re invested in Agile frameworks, we’d like to meet you.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to expected quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Screening interview
- Interview with the Scrum Master and the HR Manager
- Business Case + Meeting with the team
- Final interview with one of the co-founders
- 7 years of experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Scrum master certification is a plus
Data Impact by NielsenIQ
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter