- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- > 3 años
- Video Games
- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- > 3 años
While some still look to the stars, social networks and video games have given us a chance to look to the digital realm, a third place. These frontiers, thus far, have been fun - a form of entertainment.
Darewise is a team of force multiplier game developers, united to prove we can go beyond entertainment by experiencing rich, creative and connected open world, multiplayer video games.
They’re ready to prove that these worlds can exist as a cooperative venture between company and community.
They are building proprietary technology that serves as the foundation for these open world experiences, pushing beyond the existing social networks and online games to connect people in new, meaningful ways. They share this desire with gamers around the world who are eager to participate in building these worlds both as a technological achievement and as active participants in the game itself.
If you dream of pushing the boundaries of what a game can be, join their international team and start disrupting it all to offer unprecedented gaming experiences.
As a Gameplay Animator at Darewise, you will animate a diversity of characters, props and creatures, with various methods (keyframe and mocap), and with involvement throughout every step of production, including reference gathering, prototyping, integration in Unreal Engine 4, and polishing.
You will work in a collaborative and creative environment and be a force of proposals for other departments, namely designers, artists and programmers.
You will also have the opportunity to show and develop your diversity by being involved with all animation related activities, which in time, could include cutscenes, interaction sequences, and much more.
With the rest of the team, you will participate in frequent internal playtests of our live product to give feedback on the game and understand the context in which your animations are being used.
Life Beyond is an exciting and super-ambitious third-person, open world, social adventure, set in a brand new Sci-Fi universe. Come help us push the visual quality bar of online games!
Darewise is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
Please note that this position is either full-time on-site in Paris - or you can work remotely from your home anywhere in Europe.
BENEFITS FOR EVERYONE
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with stock options
- 35 days off per year
- Flexible working scheme
- Relocation package including EU working visa assistance if necessary
- Profit share scheme
- Work within a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed
- Attend events with the whole Darewise team multiple times a year
- Visit your coworkers in other countries for free (up to twice a year)
- Become part of an inclusive and experienced international team
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS WHEN BASED IN FRANCE
- Live in Paris, one of the most iconic and exciting cities in the world
- Public + private health insurance
- 50% refund of your public transport card
- Get the most comfortable and efficient work environment (Herman Miller chairs and standing desks)
- 3+ years professional animation experience
- Proven experience in the games industry
- Showreel demonstrating strong keyframe skills and a keen interest for gameplay mechanics and playability
- Fundamental understanding of animation graphs (blend tree, state machine) in Unreal Engine 4 or equivalent (Morpheme, Unity…)
- Knowledge of MotionBuilder, or equivalent animation package (Maya, Biped…)
- Good understanding of Rigging / Skinning
- Some experience and knowledge of node based animation systems and animation scripting
- Capacity to learn fast and become a problem solver
- Ability to give and receive feedback with a positive, collaborative and professional attitude
- Capable of working with autonomy and with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong English and communication skills
Also nice to have:
- Experience with (or knowledge of) 3D art software and techniques
- Experience with Motion Capture (setting up, directing actors or acting yourself, editing and plussing the data)
- Knowledge of editing software (Premiere)
- Drawing and storyboarding skills
Our recruitment process consists of a preliminary application screening, HR Interview, Lead Interview, and Executive Interview, and may include a technical test, with an on-site interview as the final step in the process (Covid crisis and travel restrictions permitting). In special cases, exceptions or modifications can be made.
Note: Though our office is located in Paris, English is our official office language. As such, we request for all applications to be submitted in English; non-English applications will not be considered.
Meet the Darewise Entertainment team
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn