Scrum Master (F/M)
- Fecha de inicio:
- > 2 años
- Energy, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 15 y 50 empleados
Scrum Master (F/M)
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
CSN Energy (www.csnenergy.com) is a start-up specializing in the development of a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform called WeDeex. This platform is intended for energy suppliers and allows them to conduct their activity by meeting their current needs (supply, invoicing, etc.). CSN Energy is also preparing for the future by anticipating customer innovations (solar self-consumption, energy storage, new business models, etc.).
You will be based in Paris, France.
CSN is looking for a Scrum Master (F/M) to join its Paris team to support our agile teams to reach their Objectives and Key Results. The Scrum Master will work with cross functional product team teams (development, product, customer success, etc.), to help them perform at their highest level. This involves removing any impediments to progress, facilitating meetings and working with the product owners to ensure product backlog is groomed and ready for the next sprint. The successful candidate will have extensive experience guiding teams and the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
At CSN you will be:
• Guiding the teams and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers;
• Guiding the teams on how to get the most of out of self-organization, by various Agile practices;
• Guiding the teams on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks;
• Assessing the Scrum state and maturity of organization, coaching the teams to reach higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization;
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving;
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work;
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution;
• Supporting and educating the Product Owners, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog;
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment;
• Assisting with internal and external communication and improving transparency;
• Providing all support to the teams using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
v Our tech stack currently looks like this:
BACK : C# ; .NET, SQL Server
FRONT : ASP.NET MVC
DEVOPS : Microsoft Azure
PROJECT MANAGEMENT : Azure DevOps
CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION : Visual Studio Team Service
IDE : Visual Studio 2017
Experience Scrum Master: at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
Excellent communication and mentoring skills. Coaching experience is a plus
Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (eg: various Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, handling customer urgent situations etc.).
Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
Software product development experience is a plus
Fluent French and English in writing and speaking.
Experience in the Energy sector or Scrum Master certification are a plus
Hiring date : ASAP
Paris, 8th arrondissement
Envoyez votre candidature à email@example.com.
SI votre profil est retenu, nous vous contacterons pour une préqualification téléphonique suivie d’entretiens et de rencontres avec les managers, les Ressources Humaines, l’équipe.
Meet the CSN Energy team
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn