- Aplicaciones móviles, Turismo, Comercio electrónico
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Junior Sales Executive - Germany - M/F/NB (Internship - Barcelona)
- Prácticas (de 4 a 6 meses)
- Fecha de inicio:
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: < 6 meses
Who are they?
⛵ Join our team!
Click&Boat is the leading European boat rental platform and a fast-growing company.
Our main objective is to make boating accessible around the world and to provide private and professional boat owners with additional income from boat rentals.
We have achieved over 100 percent growth annually since our conception in 2013. Not to mention, we have also acquired three companies in three different European countries (Spain, Germany, and France) in only two years. After acquiring Nautal, Oceans Evasions, and Scansail, Click&Boat now has three powerful brands to work with.
This year, we are more equipped than ever to achieve our goal of becoming the number one boat rental service by maintaining our position in Europe and promoting growth in the U.S. market. In 2022, our growth in the U.S. will be powered by an incoming major equity fund and the world’s largest boating marketplace. So far, we are opened for business in more than 50 countries and 600 destinations, and we are going to keep growing!
Have we kept your attention? Well, we are also a buoyant and diverse team of more than 200 employees from 20 different countries, spread across several offices.
Our Barcelona office is a 15 minutes walk from the sea in the heart of the Poblenou district, in a modern coworking space in contact with several other flourishing startups, and with a rooftop with a view over the Sagrada Familia.
Sound good? We’d love for you to join us! With a rapidly growing company and a super work atmosphere; it’s not a coincidence that we have been awarded the “Happy At Work!” badge.
You will join the Sales team of Click&Boat, a business unit composed of an average of 40 people.
The team is managed by Adelaide, Head of Sales, and divided in markets led by Country Sales Leads.
As part of your missions, you will join the German team and will report directly to Theresa, our Sales Lead for the German market.
You will work daily with your Sales colleagues and with colleagues from the other business units of Click&Boat, especially with the Finance, Customer Care and Account Management.
● You’ll take care of the German clients: understand their needs and find convincing deals accordingly, to land new tenants;
● Follow clients all along the booking process on to the closing, to help them secure their perfect boat. You will get a monthly sales objective to reach;
● Always on the lookout for the best matching offers for the clients and negotiate the best rates;
● Provide customers with all information related to their booking;
● Ensure full client satisfaction throughout and later guarantee customer loyalty;
● To ensure the continuity of the business, the team is used to working some Saturdays during the high season.
🎉 Why should you join us?
● Amazing work environment in Poblenou, the tech and innovation district of Barcelona, and close to the beach;
● Chance to gain insightful hands-on experience in the field of Sales;
● Prospective growth opportunities within the company;
● Great international and dynamic team spirit;
● Regular team building activities;
● Company breakfasts every Monday & networking events;
● Exclusive discounts on your next boat trips;
● Lunch vouchers.
Duration: 4-6 months
● You are a native German speaker, being fluent in English is mandatory;
● You are an excellent commercial, with an interest in evolving in sales;
● You are a challenge seeker and a source of proposals;
● You are a team player who inspires trust, ready to take initiatives and battle for user satisfaction;
● You are able to handle difficult situations by phone or emails and stay calm in all circumstances;
● You are interested in start-up environments; you are proactive and ready to share your ideas to improve our services;
● If you have a boating background, it’s even more perfect ;)
You want to flourish in a growing scale-up and be a part of a young and international team? Join us!
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter