- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Who are we?
Camaloon enables any company to design and produce their marketing and promotional products.
We’re fast, trust-worthy and deliver high quality merchandise. This has led us to become the European leader of everyday products customisation.
We are international e-commerce that allows the customization of almost any product (bags, notebooks, mugs, keychains, stickers, magnets, t-shirts …) in any possible technique at the fastest time and highest quality.
Are you solid in positioning, product and brand building? Do you excel at generating great ideas as well as understanding numbers? Getting things done and finding ways to execute fast is part of your work methodology? You strongly believe excuses don’t make big companies and that learning from mistakes is part of success?
If you identify with this statements, at Camaloon we’re looking for you.
You will be joining the Product Marketing Team and play a key role between business, operational and the development team to help create the best products and experience for our customers.
You will need to feel and work comfortable in the high amount of changes in a fast growing startup, where reaction to market is essential to evolve and succeed!
As Product Manager, your responsibilities will include
- Responsible for the creation of products, end to end, managing all the process in the product development (conceptualization, market, pricing, costs, releases - so far we have aprox. 600 different produtcs- check our website!)
- Coordination with all teams implicated (Operations, Design, Photography, Development) to ensure the product realeases on time.
- Look over the Product sales and Evolution
- Continuous research of the market trends.
- Development of Marketing Campaings and newsletters to promote our products.
What we would like you to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business or any field related.
- Commercial mindset.
- Strong team player.
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point), collaborative tools ( Basecamp, Trello, Google…).
- Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing and developing environment as well as being able to integrate and collaborate effectively with other departments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results and detail oriented.
- Self starter, time management skills
- An ability to manage priorities and work well under tight deadlines
- Passion for Product Management and eager to learn and grow in a start-up environment
What we offer
- Integration in a young and fast-paced team
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
- Option to have subsidised Gym Membership with Andjoy
- Option to have subsidised Health Insurance
As one of the requirements is to be organized and detail focused, add a star emoji to the end of your application form to confirm that!
Meet the Camaloon team
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn