- > 5 años
- Aplicaciones móviles, Medios de comunicación, Prensa escrita
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
- > 5 años
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Since 2006, Cafeyn’s group has developed in a fast paced environment, acting in a market that is in constant evolution.
Our ambition is to become the go-to platform to access information. Within the press sector and its digital transformation, our objective is to become a European champion of information streaming by 2025.
We’ve strengthened our international presence thanks to the acquisition of Milibris & Blendle. With, for now, 180 Cafeyners and 6 countries, we are ready to create an information haven to empower people. We feel they deserve a press service that allows them to focus on quality information wherever they are. We believe that quality information deserves the best reading conditions. That’s why our products are designed to generate optimal comfort, maximize the ability to focus and improve the well-being of our readers.
We have the trust of international key distributors such as Bouygues, Canal +, O2, Three…
Cafeyn in numbers?
- 2000 press titles in our catalogue
- 500 partners in publishing
- 5 countries and 4 spoken languages
- 4.6/5 on both App & Play Store
At Cafeyn we embody 5 values everyday: Excellence, Kindness, Ambition, Honesty & Innovation!
We - Cafeyn Group
With more than 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, miLibris and Kidjo. Based in France, The Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco and almost 200 employees, we propose an innovative media experience through different products.We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.
We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalised and relevant content to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
By joining the Data team you will work on making Cafeyn more performant through trusted data insights. Data Analysts at Cafeyn are driven, strategic, and committed to making Cafeyn more performant through trusted data insights. Working with internal stakeholders (Data engineers, Data analyst peers, Data scientists) and external stakeholders (Product teams, CRM team, Marketing teams) they look at customer behavior across the customer journey and help make the customer experience and business outcomes better. As a member of the data team, the senior candidate is expected to lead by example, create, maintain and own multiple Key Performance Indicators, develop a deep understanding of product health and customer experience.
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of stakeholders
- Identify opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization
- Develop dashboards and define metrics that inform success for the company
- Help design, execute and evaluate A/B tests to improve the user journey
- Explore large, complex, and loosely defined datasets to create actionable insights
- Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive data projects
- Develop user archetypes and build dashboards to demonstrate their usage patterns
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices
What are we looking for?
You have come to the right place if you have
- Experience leveraging descriptive and predictive data techniques (Typically 3+ years for Senior)
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Experience focused on feature and usage metrics, A/B testing, conversion and retention, segmentation, and developing user archetypes and their usage patterns
- Experience uncovering data insights to form hypothesis, designing experiments, evaluating results and making recommendations
- Advanced Level SQL
- Advanced BI dashboard development (we use Tableau, Amplitude and Looker)
- Experience maintaining quality tracking
- Ability to write Python code to conduct advanced projects (e.g. predictive modelling, clustering)
It is perfect match if you have
- Comfort working in a highly agile, iterative software development process
- Good communication skills: you're able to communicate complex insights to all types of audiences, from least to most technical
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
Upon applying, you can expect the following:
- Screening with our TA Jeanne
- Interview with our Head of Data
- Written Assessment
- Interview & Debrief with the team
- Interview with key stakeholders (CRM/Marketing...)
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn