- > 5 años
- Aplicaciones móviles, Medios de comunicación, Prensa escrita
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
- > 5 años
Who are they?
Since 2006, Cafeyn’s group has developed in a fast paced environment, acting in a market that is in constant evolution.
Our ambition is to become the go-to platform to access information. Within the press sector and its digital transformation, our objective is to become a European champion of information streaming by 2025.
We’ve strengthened our international presence thanks to the acquisition of Milibris & Blendle. With, for now, 180 Cafeyners and 6 countries, we are ready to create an information haven to empower people. We feel they deserve a press service that allows them to focus on quality information wherever they are. We believe that quality information deserves the best reading conditions. That’s why our products are designed to generate optimal comfort, maximize the ability to focus and improve the well-being of our readers.
We have the trust of international key distributors such as Bouygues, Canal +, O2, Three…
Cafeyn in numbers?
- 2000 press titles in our catalogue
- 500 partners in publishing
- 5 countries and 4 spoken languages
- 4.6/5 on both App & Play Store
At Cafeyn we embody 5 values everyday: Excellence, Kindness, Ambition, Honesty & Innovation!
We - Cafeyn Group
With more than 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, miLibris and Kidjo. Based in France, The Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco and almost 200 employees, we propose an innovative media experience through different products.
We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.
We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalised and relevant content to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
By joining the product team the Agile Master role positively impacts Cafeyn organization by always keeping in mind the right balance between business opportunities, organization strategy & objectives and the effort of continuous improvement. By doing so the Agile Master delivers solutions that have a real impact on Cafeyn deliverability and efficiency.
- To be the evangelist of agile values and practices in the whole organization
- Understand Cafeyn product and tech organizational challenges by conduction regular interviews and audits
- Co-construct the agile vision and targets with the Head of product and VP Engineer
- Build, communicate and maintain an Agile Master work plan to provide transparency on targets and progress
- Accompany squads in mastering day to day agility (through values, ceremonies, methods, tools, …)
- Coach agile teams to maximise value delivery at each iteration
- Own the agile at scale progressive implementation by managing the required workstreams and mitigating the linked risks
- Measure success and evaluate improvement opportunities of conducted actions
- Prepare and organise relevant workshops to address ad-hoc issues
- Working closely with product heads (data, design, product) and technical leads to foster middle management alignment
- Promote transparency and non-violent communication methods
- Promote agile management (like management 3.0) practices
Who are we looking for?
You have come to the right place if you have
- at least 5 years as Team Scrum Master and/or Agile coach experience in various contexts and more specifically in scale-ups experience in individual coaching experience in organizational coaching
- Master of agility at team and company level (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, Spotify, …)
- Master practices directly related to agility (XP, DevOps, Management 3.0, …)
- Vision and work plan management
It's a perfect match if you are
- Power of conviction
- Passionated by product and tech culture and how agility is making them more effective
- Empathic and listening focus
- Results oriented
- Human oriented
- Proactive to solve problems
- Technical knowledge (automation test practices, TDD, BDD, …)
- Product management knowledge (Lean startup, design thinking, ..)
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn