- FinTech/InsurTech, Inmobiliaria residencial
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Product Manager Junior
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: No especificado
Who are they?
Beanstock is a real estate fintech that is reimagining property investment.
Their mission is to make wealth creation through real estate accessible to everyone and to empower individuals to invest in rental properties in a smart, digital and cost-effective way.
They are building the leading tech-driven marketplace for investment properties in Europe and they are transforming the way rental properties are analyzed, bought and owned.
We're looking for Product Managers who are excited about building the future of real estate investing and creating an incredible and seamless investment experience for all our users, especially internal teams in your case.
As a Junior Product Manager, you will be working hand in hand with a leading Product Manager, on the following topics :
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry and our internal processes in order to define innovative products for our teams
- Contribute to the product strategy, working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to surface needs, prioritize, test, and rollout new features and technology products
- Own the product roadmap and work closely with the design and engineering teams to execute it
- Define and maintain a prioritized product backlog and other organizational solutions in collaboration with the engineering team
- Integrate data-focused feedback into your development pipeline to understand the efficiency of the newly developed features and continuously improve the product
- No experience as a product manager is required, but a previous experience in the product or operations of a digital company is a must
- Customer obsession - you have strong user empathy and are obsessed with user insights and feedback
- Strong UX fluency - ability to think, sketch and test new user flows and to create new innovative and simple solutions
- Autonomy - a get-stuff-done attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Craftsmanship - strong attention to detail and a focus on continuously adding value where it matters
- Tech savvy - no need to write code, but you need to understand how software works and you're able to navigate in a technical environmental
- Analytical - demonstrated use of data to solve business problems and support critical decisions
- Communication - exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and French
- 📞 Screening call
- 📞 *Technical* interview with a product manager
- 🖊 Business case preparation + presentation with a product manager
- 🤝 *Culture fit* interview with other team members
- 👏 Welcome to Beanstock !
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter