- Production : based in London, they produce the music catalog with a pool of composers from around the world.
- Sales : includes sales people and music supervisors. They work hand in hand with development and customer service/music supervisors.
- Marketing : brings the brand to life, animates the community, supports sales and manages the entire e-com channel.
- Product : develops and implements features on the site for an optimal user experience.
Finance and Admin
of our employees work abroad
The main goals of the marketing team are to bring the BAM brand to life and to develop the E-commerce channel worldwide.
- E-commerce: full development of the platform, from positioning to conversion UX/UI
- Content strategy
- Traffic generation
- SEO optimization
- Implementation of acquisition strategy
- Marketing operations for traditional channels
“BAM Music operates in a fast-growing market and in a very international context. The role of the marketing team is to ensure that our vision of music and creativity is expressed through our communication and understood by our audiences.”
Lucas, Chief Marketing Officer
The sales team’s objective is to promote the musical catalog with audiovisual professionals (Media, TV producers, communication agencies, advertisers, local authorities, etc.). The ultimate goal: to provide them "THE music" which the best fits each project.
The skills of the sales team are multiple :
- business development
- account management
- musical supervision
The sales team is made of business developers and music supervisors, who often come from the audio-visual post production.
“What stimulates me on a daily basis at BAM is being able to work with a wide variety of clients and to offer them tailor-made support to address their different musical needs.”
Tiphaine, Music consultant & licensing
The product team brings together everything related to the platform.
The mission is clear : to build the seamless user experience.
They work with the best UX/UI designers and a top-notch team of external developers, including an extremely strong infrastructure.
They are constantly on the lookout for innovation in the sector. They are part of a very active music & tech network with many AI and machine learning development. Some developments are already live on the website. To stay ahead of the market, they are going to set up in 2022 with other partners a division dedicated to innovation.
Latest job listings
No openings for now, please check back in a few days!