- Medios de comunicación, Televisión/Producción audiovisual, Música
- Entre 15 y 50 empleados
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
- Fecha de inicio:
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: No especificado
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
BAM Music (www.bammusic.com) is a new generation independent, boutique music library.
Since 2017, we have grown rapidly and today we are 20 people and have offices in Paris, London, Montreal, Los Angeles and Shanghai. Born out of Montreal’s hip Mile End in 2007 and headquartered in Paris’ artsy “9ème’’ neighborhood, we are an ever-expanding cooperative of indie labels, boutique catalogues and music architects from around the globe.
At BAM, we move fast, are consumed by music & media, and love challenging ideas while breaking boundaries. We push teams to be autonomous, agile, and creative. Our philosophy: from customer focus will come the truth. Our mantra: The good old days are now!
This role presents a unique opportunity for a creative sales professional who loves to make an impact and is results-driven to play an active part in taking BAM’s UK office to the next level. You will be responsible for building our growth strategy, leading the sales team, and providing outstanding client support.
- As a small indie in a very competitive industry, we believe that exceptional customer service is paramount to success and would expect you to provide an industry beating service for creators – Editors, Production Managers, Creative Directors, Directors – understanding and fulfilling all their creative needs and advising on all licensing queries.
- You will lead and drive our sales strategy and work with and support the marketing team with ideas and initiatives for client engagement; e.g., e-marketing campaigns and events.
- You will be responsible for finding new business opportunities and clients, and building new areas of business from scratch.
- You will attend client trade shows and industry events and travel across the UK visiting clients.
- A great team and a great working atmosphere
- Trips to Paris
- Annual seminar: Los Angeles 3 years ago, then London, Paris …. Where next?
- Bonus scheme
- The role is based in London
- You have a well-established network of clients within the media industry who you have excellent relationships with.
- You have experience in the music and media industry and want to lead a small, young, creative sales team and make an impact.
- You love researching new business, finding new angles within traditional business models and taking the initiative for driving new revenue.
- You love a well-crafted email and a beautifully organised CRM.
- You have an enviable LinkedIn profile.
- You are passionate about music and have previous experience in production music or music publishing / the music industry and have an in-depth understanding of how music works with picture.
- You are passionate about TV, Film and have a good understanding of the workings of the production, audio visual and post-production industry.
- You love meeting new people, making connections and building networks.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter