- Aplicaciones móviles, Software, SaaS/Servicios en la nube
- < 15 empleados
Senior Android Engineer 🤖
- Permitido de manera ocasional
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: No especificado
Who are they?
Crammed calendars, email overload, and nonstop Zooms can leave you feeling like none of your time is your own. So we created the first Voice App for when meetings take too long and writing feels impersonal.
With Async, Free up your calendar with voice messages you can share and respond to whenever you want.
We are looking for a Senior Android Engineer to join our mobile engineering team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collaborate closely with product, design, and engineering teams to build fully functional Android applications and publish them to the Play Store
• Understand products from both a technical and business perspective
• Translate product requirements into elegant technical solutions
• Work with other developers to integrate APIs
• Support the entire application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain)
• Proven experience as an Android engineer with at least a few released applications in the Play Store
• Fluency in Kotlin/Java
• Knowledge of web services and API integration
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and debugging skills
• Great communication skills, particularly when explaining technical solutions
• Experience writing unit/functional tests and working with test automation framework
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter