- Aplicaciones móviles, Software, SaaS/Servicios en la nube
- < 15 empleados
Head of Content 🖋
- Fecha de inicio:
- Permitido de manera ocasional
- Formación: Diplomatura
- Experiencia: > 5 años
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Crammed calendars, email overload, and nonstop Zooms can leave you feeling like none of your time is your own. So we created the first Voice App for when meetings take too long and writing feels impersonal.
With Async, Free up your calendar with voice messages you can share and respond to whenever you want.
Async is seeking a leader in content that has strengths in developing comprehensive, end-to-end content strategies that convert. This individual has a strong and balanced understanding of UX copy, performance metrics, and storytelling through omni-channel experiences.
The ideal Head of Content understands the importance of driving the POV and has prior experience in working with Growth Marketing teams to bring brand positioning to life through customer-facing messaging using metrics and data. You are an out-of-the-box problem-solver, who makes impactful decisions that are supported by curiosity and analytics.
- Oversee and producce the editorial content strategy, including development, execution and evolution of key concepts and storylines across marketing channels and on-site
- Manage the editorial calendar for customer-facing content.
- Manage and own UX copy across our products
- Partner with Product and Design teams to drive initiatives and ensure alignment on strategies.
- Hands-on writing to generate deliverables like web content, email copy, long-form content, etc.
- Build a team of content and writing professionals and ensure their success while supporting their career growth.
- Identify emerging consumer personas and cater targeting efforts accordingly.
- Stay on top of market and competitor trends and tactics, including messaging, calendars, competitive landscape, etc.
- Proofread and edit content produced across channels.
- Establish the topics we should cover, the formats we should produce, and the distribution channels we should focus on.
- 5+ years in a direct Content leadership role producing, building and owning Content strategies end to end.
- Strong understanding of the tech or SaaS landscape and knowledge of consumer market.
- Strong writing and story telling abilities.
- Creative mind, outside-the-box thinker
- Admiration for detail and grammar.
- Experience using and collaborating on PM softwares and a passion for productivity.
- Ability to function in a fast-pace environments and consistently produce results on time that are driven by performance and supported with data.
- CEO Interview
- At-home exercise
- Meet the co-founders and team
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter