- Aplicaciones móviles, Software, SaaS/Servicios en la nube
- < 15 empleados
Full Stack Engineer 🦾
- Permitido de manera ocasional
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: No especificado
Who are they?
Crammed calendars, email overload, and nonstop Zooms can leave you feeling like none of your time is your own. So we created the first Voice App for when meetings take too long and writing feels impersonal.
With Async, Free up your calendar with voice messages you can share and respond to whenever you want.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our software engineering team in our office in NYC or Paris.
• Collaborate closely with product, design, and engineering teams to build features from start to finish (backend, frontend, testing)
• Understand products from both a technical and business perspective
• Translate product requirements into elegant technical solutions
• Support the entire application lifecycle (develop, test, deploy)
• Proven experience as a Full Stack with at least a few significant projects released
• Deep understanding of React and related frameworks
• Deep understanding of Node and backend Apis
• Knowledge of database systems and SQL.
• Knowledge of web services and API
• Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and debugging skills
• Great communication skills, particularly when explaining technical solutions
• Experience writing unit/functional tests and working with test automation frameworks
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter