Junior Talent Manager
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Junior Talent Manager
Who are they?
AppTweak is the leading App Store Optimization (ASO) tool - think SEO but then for the app stores. AppTweak empowers 1,600+ mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp, and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak has grown to a team of more than 75 people with offices in Brussels, San Francisco, Tokyo and Bengaluru. In April 2021, AppTweak raised a $22 million investment in series B funding. We’re gearing up for fast growth and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team.
We are looking for a passionate Junior Talent Manager to join our second-stage rocket ship!
You’ll be responsible for supporting AppTweak growth by acquiring and developing an amazing team. Based in Brussels, you’ll play a key role in the global AppTweak expansion by working closely with managers from the different offices to attract, hire, onboard, and develop future & actual colleagues. You’ll be joining the Employee Experience team at a very exciting time where many new HR initiatives are implemented to help the company to thrive.
All the fun of a fast-growing company with a human-centric approach ;)
You’ll be working closely with Madeleine, the actual Talent Manager.
Welcome & growth:
What we expect from you:
- Master’s degree in Business, Organisational Psychology, Human Resources, or any other relevant field.
- You are fluent in English;
- 1+ year of experience working in Talent Acquisition or HR domain;
- Team player: you are seeking the added value of team members to achieve more;
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset: you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment;
- Proactive, results-driven, and highly organized;
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with candidates and within an organization;
- Strong active listening skills, and the ability to interact with a broad set of people in a tailored approach.
- You speak an additional language,
- Previous experience in a fast-growing environment and in leading projects including multiple stakeholders,
- and you love food!
What's in it for you?
1. We care about you
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
- Hybrid office/work from home policy.
- 20 paid holidays per year + 12 days RTT on top of the fundamentals (meal vouchers, annual “éco-chèques”, hospitalization & group insurance, end-of-the-year bonus, etc.)
- Fresh fruits, nuts, and snacks self-serve in the office.
- 1 volunteering day every quarter dedicated to helping a Brussels-based organization.
- Chance to discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
2. An inspiring environment
- A unique company culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, Friendly.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy. Altogether we speak more than 15 languages.
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to make sure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path, mission and vision.
✨ Our recruitment process ✨
- Interview with Madeleine, Talent Manager, to get to know each other and tell you more about AppTweak (1 hour)
- A take-home test to evaluate your skills related to the position.
- Case debrief with Madeleine & Olivier (CEO) (1 hour) to share the feedback and answer the remaining questions you might have.
- Final team fit.
Please note you will need a valid EU visa/work permit to be eligible for the role.
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter