Field Sales Manager
- Inteligencia artificial/Aprendizaje automático, SaaS/Servicios en la nube, Salud
- Entre 15 y 50 empleados
Field Sales Manager
Who are they?
Allisone AI accompagne les chirurgiens dentistes dans l’analyse de leurs radiographies, leur apportant une seconde opinion sur l’établissement du diagnostic médical ainsi qu’une aide à la communication patients.
Founded in 2021, Allisone’s core mission is setting up the future of dentistry by using Computer Vision and Deep Learning, and is simplifying dental practice as well. Allisone is a digital assistant that will never get tired about X-ray analysis and will bring safer and faster diagnosis.
We are looking for our first Field Sales Manager! It’s only the beginning of a great adventure. We are 23 employees today, based in France, and we are going to start scaling this year in Europe. It’s the opportunity to join a young start-up and become one of the pioneers of Allisone.
As a Field Sales Manager, you will:
- Recruit, train, and supervise members of the business developers team.
- Monitor sales staff performance of selling goods or services to existing and potential clients
- Set sales targets for team and individual sellers
- Receive annual sales goals from executives, implement them accordingly, and regularly review sales figures
- Ensure field sales team meets said sales objectives
- Establishe techniques to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Holds regular team meetings to share expectations, ideas, and best practices and review performance
- Often take part in business meetings or calls when negotiating large contracts with major clients
- Head on-the-job training for new business developer
- Work very closely with the Founders in building out the field sales strategy
What do you bring to the table?
- Proven work experience as a Field sales manager
- Hands on experience with Salesforce
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- You are a team player,
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills,
- You are very organized, autonomous, and able to manage multiple subjects at the same time in total autonomy
What we offer:
- Macbook and tools to work in the best conditions
- Alan Insurance (and intros to the best dentists in town)
- Good food, good mood (Swile Card)
- Several team building moments
Join a startup that:
- Has a real impact into health and provides better care to patients worldwide
- Has a strong growth and development,
- Builds an easy-to-use product that digitalize the workflow of the whole dental industry,
- Has an international DNA and work with various countries in Europe and in USA soon,
- Aims to be the most trusted AI medical device by doctors.
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter