- Comercio electrónico
- Entre 250 y 2000 empleados
Software Engineer / Engineering
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: > 3 años
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Akeneo, leader mondial des solutions de Gestion de l’Expérience Produit (PXM) et de l’Information Produit (PIM), permet aux marques et retailers d’offrir une expérience client convaincante sur tous les canaux de vente, d’améliorer la qualité des données produits et de simplifier la gestion de catalogue.
Leur objectif ? Façonner une catégorie de marché à part entière et élever la gestion de l’expérience produit au même rang que la gestion de l’expérience client.
[TL;DR] if you nurtured a kind relationship with any strong back-end language for the last few years (we won't lie, php is our go-to language) and if you're not scared of getting your hands dirty, well then, it's a no-brainer, join us!
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help make our products resilient, secure, and scalable. The ideal candidate is keen on building elegant products, is passionate about product and development. At Akeneo, we value a lot:
Teamwork | We believe a workplace should be a place where we can learn from one another,
Product Oriented | For us, our product must be about solving problems,
Mentoring | Continuously improve yourself, grow with others, and emulate your team,
Trustworthy | Your team is accountable for finding creative solutions,
Engineering | We do serious business without taking ourselves too seriously.
🧠 What you will do?
At Akeneo, you will:
- join one of our Akeneo squads to contribute to the products and deliver high added value to our customers,
- work on a daily basis as part of a multidisciplinary squad (lead dev, frontend and backend devs, product manager, designer & sre) to design, build and bring the product to life,
- improve and optimize existing products & services (scalability, performance, interoperability, etc.),
- have a career progression (diversity of topics and job positions, external and internal training),
- play in an international background and goal-driven culture,
- enjoy after-work, book club, knowledge sharing sessions, conferences, and team buildings,
- share your knowledge and experience with your teammates and learn from them.
Solid experience in the following technical fields is welcome, we have high expectations on these topics. We are interested in your profile for this position if:
- you have good experience with PHP Symfony and or any other backend languages,
- you like to contribute to the evolution of the technical stack.
Strong "plus" if you have knowledge in:
- Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD tools
Additionally, here are some general skills that Akeneo teammates tend to have:
- you are proactive, autonomous, self-motivated, resourceful, and are eager to have a meaningful impact,
- you are curious about Software Craftsmanship, Domain Driven Design, and related practices such as Event Storming and won't stop searching until you find the answer,
- you like to have fun and have a life outside of work,
- you are comfortable in English (a strong French accent is ok),
- finally, you learned from your mistakes and you're ready to make new ones with us!!!
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter