Office Manager H/F
- Permanent contract
- SaaS / Cloud Services
Office Manager H/F
- Permanent contract
Fondée en 2013 par Luc Pallavidino et Antoine Louiset, Yousign est basée à Caen et à Paris. La solution de signature électronique Yousign aide à connecter des entreprises et leurs clients, partenaires et employés pour dynamiser leur business. Yousign permet à des milliers d’entreprises en Europe comme Cisco, Allianz ou encore Fiat Chrysler Automobile de faire valider et signer leurs accords en toute simplicité.
Depuis 2019, Yousign et le startup studio eFounders, à l’origine des entreprises comme Mailjet, Aircall, Front, ou encore Spendesk, ont décidé d’unir leur force pour créer un acteur majeur de la signature électronique en Europe.
About the Position
As Workplace Experience Manager you are the face of Yousign and the culture champion within our offices in Paris and Caen. You will manage a variety of office administration needs and processes in a fast-paced startup-minded environment. You will support global and local company initiatives and oversee site specific operational requirements. You will report directly to the People Team, and additionally take direction from senior business leaders on-site. Working collaboratively, you will be responsible for creating an inspiring, engaging, hospitality-like experience for our colleagues, clients, and guests.
Office Management & Culture:
- Cultivate and champion the Workplace Employee Experience
- Conduct regular checks of internal and external facility to assure orde, cleanliness and security
- Oversee and manage outsourced contracts with vendors ( IT, Catering, Cleaning, etc.)
- Explore/implement new methods and procedures to reduce operational expenses and build budget for office related expenses
- Lead Yousign culture in appropriated channels (Slack) & organize pulse surveys to get employees feedback
- Monitoring full remote employees
Events and Travels Organization :
- Plan and facilitate the execution of office internal events (Happy Hours, company meetings, seminars, hackathons, meetups, etc…)
- Arranging and coordinating services, such as catering, displays, audio-visual equipment, accommodation, transport...
- Negotiating the type and costs of services to be provided within budget
New Hires Onboarding:
- Coordinate the new hire onboarding process with hiring Manager, HR and IT departments
- Order IT equipment and welcome packs for New Hires & ensure and coordinate onboarding tasks (documents and tools update, internal communication, welcome emails, etc…)
- Help with HR recurrent tasks for new Hires (registration and follow-up of occupational medicine, health insurance registration, etc…)
CSR (RSE) Project Management:
- Developing policies relating to a Yousign’s ethical, sustainable and environmental responsibilities
- Raising public awareness of a company’s social responsibility commitments through communication
- Writing and actioning a company's social responsibility strategy
- Creating partnerships with clients, employees, suppliers, charities, and other groups
The ideal candidate is relentless about details, rock-solid reliable, and passionate about people. You have a warm, outgoing demeanor, like having fun, and enjoy building relationships. You are punctual, reliable, and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump in to get things done. You are a self-starter who likes to figure things out, and you get excited by the prospect of working on a wide variety of projects. You’re empathetic and perceptive, and savvy at balancing the needs and emotions of your customers.
Regular visits in our offices in Paris and Caen are to be expected.
Skills & Experience
- You have 2-5 years of progressive experience in office management
- You are fluent written and spoken English & French
- You have excellent customer service skills
- You have understanding of employee engagement approach
- You have the ability to communicate effectively and manage the expectations of employees
- You are a quick learner who knows how to work autonomously and address any issues that arise
- You are able to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment
- You know how to multi-task and coordinate several efforts simultaneously
Meet the YOUSIGN team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn