Performance Marketing Manager (M/F)
- Permanent contract
- Possible full remote
- > 3 years
- SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
Performance Marketing Manager (M/F)
- Permanent contract
- Possible full remote
This position was filled!
Yousign is the easy-to-use, legally binding eSignature solution, helping businesses power their agreements. Our platform streamlines their approval workflows, secures their agreements, and enables them to offer a top-notch experience to their customers, employees, and partners.
Yousign gathers more than 4000 customers for a total of 2M documents signed each month.
After a successful fundraising campaign, Yousign teamed up with eFounders to become the European leader in the eSignature market. Although instrumental in building the future of work, the digital signature only hits 10% of Europe’s market penetration. It is now predicted to witness a 25% CAGR by 2030 (crossing $5b in 2023). And since there’s no clear European champion yet, the opportunity ahead of us is unique.
As Performance Marketing Manager at Yousign, you’ll be responsible for driving growth through paid marketing channels.
Your role will be key; you will strategize, implement, test, manage, and report for all paid campaigns across various channels, using data to drive decisions and achieve maximum return on investment. Inbound and Paid Marketing are the core growth levers for Yousign, and as our ambition grows, we are looking to start a new growth chapter and skyrocket our lead generation results. You will be able to build on what already exists, optimize it, and then quickly launch initiatives to find new paid acquisition channels.
You will work closely with inbound and product marketing, design, sales, operations, and data to execute your mission and align our paid acquisition strategy with our business objectives.
The ideal candidate is very familiar with traffic management, growth marketing strategies and an expert in at least one paid acquisition channel.
Your learnings and successes can be quickly rolled out to our other target markets in Europe. You will be part of the core marketing team, composed of 7 tech-savvy people, which will double in the coming months. If you love seeing results and are driven to make a big impact, this position is for you.
- Plan and execute targeted campaigns across paid channels to drive new customer acquisition (particularly Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Gartner, Youtube)
- Manage a clean account structure on all assets
- Build a robust testing and optimization framework to improve main KPIs regularly (CTR, CPL, CAC, ROAS, number of Leads, MQLs, signup, qualified demos booked, and new customers)
- Be the owner of Yousign’s ad tracking plan, improve the tracking system and be super comfortable with data
- Develop a deep understanding of Yousign’s ICP, industries, target buyer, and build smart strategies and campaigns to engage multiple audience effectively
- Be aligned with the core marketing team to support the brand and amplify the Yousign story, for example, promoting product launches
- Be involved in all areas of the business to double down where you discover opportunities, for example, reinforce a specific outbound campaign
- Explore new channels for Yousign (including sponsoring (podcast, event), media buying, tv shows^^)
- Share performance and insight across the business and leadership team to inform the broader acquisition strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in a growth marketing, demand-gen, traffic management role with responsibility on the paid acquisition with a strong track record of achieving goals in a high performance environment.
- Great communication and collaboration skills with the ability to clearly present an action plan, monitor it, and share regular reports.
- Hands-on campaign management with expertise in at least one core channel (Search, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Experience using leading marketing automation & tracking tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Segment, Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Project management skills with the capacity to score and prioritize initiatives
- Strong English and French level mandatory (our team is mostly French but is becoming more and more diverse, and you will exchange with non-french native speakers daily)
- A SaaS company experience would be a plus
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising would be a significant bonus.
Why should you apply?
- Workplaces where it is good to live and a great team where there is good understanding and kindness
- Salary transparency based on factors such as job, expertise level, city of work, and number of years of experience. The objective is to define a fair, factual and objective salary.
- Lunchr card for healthy meals :-)
- An outsourced works council that provides access to many advantages throughout France
- Quartely team meetings in Caen, Paris or elsewhere to share the vision and objectives. It is a friendly and important moment for the whole team.
- Coffee and organic fruit every week in Caen and Paris
- Working remotely is possible.
Our team values
Cohesion : We are united and committed to one mission: reinventing the way companies, their employees, and their partners work every day. To achieve this common goal, the cohesion of our team is above all else. Our collective spirit, our mutual understanding, our exchanges, our attention and our time spent together are the precious elements that forge our team and allow us to move forward.
Transparency : Saying the things that matter is paramount. That’s why we set up all the conditions that allow us to talk about everything, to challenge decisions and question what exists, to celebrate victories, and to face failures with honesty. For example, we share a lot of sensitive company-related data and have a transparent internal salary grid.
Trust : For each member of our team to flourish, trust is the indispensable foundation that enables each individual to express and develop its talent. It manifests itself through freedom of thought, -actions and the organization as a whole. Trust leads each individual to take responsibility, encourages boldness and unleashes creativity.
Ambition : Our collective ambition is assumed, and we try to excel in the areas we address. In each situation, we seek to go further and going the extra-mile will allow us to transform the correct into the good, the good into excellent, and the excellent into exceptional. We always strive for the best individually and collectively.
Of course, not everything is perfect, we are human after all, but we do our best to remain true to our values.
Your futur team
You will join the Marketing Team, currently composed of:
- Alexis, our Head of Marketing and your future manager.
- Matthieu, our content and press relation manager.
- Thomas, our content manager
- Marion, our Product Marketing Manager
- Benjamin, our full remote web integrator.
- Lamine, our Growth Manager
- If your profile catches our eye, you will have the opportunity to interact with our HR Admin for a pre-qualification telephone interview.
- You will meet Alexis, your future manager, in a physical interview where you will have the opportunity to show us your talents and your passion for your job.
- We will send you a technical test of a few questions to see your expertise as a Product Marketer.
- You will meet the co-founders alongside a random member of the Yousign team.
Three days in Caen That you won’t forget! What is the program?
- Discover the Yousign universe: how we got, where we want to go;
- Our values and the team’s rituals;
- Our product, its specifications and the ecosystem;
- The managers of each team for a global vision;
- A professionnal immersion with you team ;
- Breakfasts, lunches and above all, afterworks!
- Immediate side projects to make you feel like Yousigner from the start.
To apply for a job
We are looking for talented, ambitious and creative profiles who want to make history with us. If you are inspired by this job, contact us to discuss it!
- Type of contract: permanent contract
- Location: Paris, Caen, Full Remote
- Experience: 3-5 years
- possibilily to work remotely
Meet the YOUSIGN team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn