- Permanent contract
- IT / Digital, Mobile Apps
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
YOOBIC is an in-store conversion optimization solution enabling retailers and brands to offer a flawless customer experience and convert more customers by helping them improve execution, operational efficiency, and performance in every store.
Founded in 2014 by three brothers, we have quickly grown to a team of 100+, with offices in London, New York, Paris and Tel Aviv, serving retailers across the globe and shaping the future of in-store performance.
YOOBIC is used by 120+ brands & retailers across the world including Lacoste, The Kooples, Etam, Celio, Casino Group, Maisons du Monde, Peugeot and Fnac-Darty.
We’re looking for a quick-learning and technically minded graduate to join the Business development team. The Sales Team has a wealth experience in SaaS, providing the perfect opportunity to learn and develop.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Sales Team with technical knowledge of the platform in the early stages of deals. This includes preparing demonstrations of the platform and, working in conjunction with the Sales Team, crafting effective narratives to support the demonstration.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll be a graduate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, and ideally have some experience within a Pre-Sales role at a SaaS startup already
- You will be passionate about startups, entrepreneurship, digital and new technologies and keen to be a part of building something new
- You’ll understand new concepts quickly and possess the ability to explain them with ease
- You’ll think commercially and be able to creatively spot opportunities
- You’ll show evidence of excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’ll be a self starter and passionate about driving growth
- You’ll have a thirst to learn and develop your skills and take feedback well
- You’ll enjoy building new relationships both internally and externally, and prefer working collaboratively
What you’ll get:
- Competitive financial package
- The chance to work for a startup with exceptional early stage growth in an exciting space with experienced founders
- The opportunity to fast track into an enterprise sales role
- You won’t be a small cog in a big machine. You’ll be a key part of a growing business
- You’ll have access to experienced sales people and founders who will coach and develop your skill set
Meet the YOOBIC team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn