- Permanent contract
- > 2 years
- Mobile Apps, IT / Digital
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
- > 2 years
Who are they?
YOOBIC is a Digital Workplace for frontline teams enabling companies to empower their employees, wherever they are, through digitally optimised communication, microlearning and task management. The YOOBIC platform gives frontline teams all the tools they need to be happy and productive, in the palm of their hands
Based in London, New York, Paris, Tel Aviv and Milan with over 100 employees, YOOBIC is used by 200+ brands and retailers across the world, including Peloton, Kate Spade, Boots (Walgreens Boots Alliance), Lacoste, Peugeot, Domino’s Pizza, Puma, and Kenzo.
We have 17 different nationalities and more than 10 languages are spoken in our offices. We offer an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as our company continues to grow its global footprint. We produce excellence, we take pride in the work we do, we are committed to make our team and our clients as successful as possible.
To learn more about working at YOOBIC, check us out here
Who we are…
YOOBIC is an all-in-one digital workplace for frontline teams in retail and hospitality industries. Our mobile app gives business leaders and frontline teams the performance tools they need to communicate, learn, and work - all in one place. With streamlined communications, mobile learning, and digitized task management, YOOBIC drives operational excellence while drastically improving the frontline employee working experience. 300+ companies around the world including Boots, BurgerFi, Lancôme, Lacoste, Logitech, Peloton, Puma, Vans and Sanofi trust YOOBIC to improve operational consistency and agility, get real-time visibility into multi-location business execution, and improve their customer experience. To learn more about YOOBIC visit www.yoobic.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Headquartered in London with offices in Paris, New York, Milan and Tel Aviv, YOOBIC has grown very quickly and doubled revenue year on year since its creation in 2014. There are now close to 200 employees worldwide, and we are looking to grow significantly over the next 12 months, especially in the US market, both in revenue and in headcount. YOOBIC is well positioned following a successful Series C fundraising round of $50m in Autumn 2021. Investors include the highly respected venture capital firms Highland Europe and Insight Partners, and YOOBIC achieved 40% growth last year and operational profitability.
Given the innovative product which customers love and our predicted growth trajectory, this is an exciting time to join YOOBIC! We are a truly multinational inclusive organisation which likes to empower its employees to achieve their goals and develop themselves along the way. There is a great sense of team at YOOBIC, and a passion for the future of work, and you will have the opportunity to quickly make an impact. We offer competitive reward packages and many employee benefits - check out our current opportunities at www.yoobic.com/careers
What we need…
We're looking for a strong Account Manager to join our dynamic team in Madrid.
You will be responsible for the development and growth of a dedicated portfolio of Spanish accounts. Key priorities include retention, alignment, and expansion of YOOBIC solutions across the client base.
Specifically, you will be responsible for renewing, upselling and cross-selling and your client portfolio.
You’ll be client-obsessed, enjoy analysing data (and using it to bring added value for clients), able to oversee and own a portfolio with accountability, work closely with our customer success team and of course, thrive on driving revenue.
What you'll do…
- Manage the growth of a portfolio client portfolio including upselling and cross selling YOOBIC products
- Act as primary account owner and develop a comprehensive understanding of each client’ business challenges, evaluate client’s growth needs and offer appropriate strategies and solutions
- Drive account growth, ensure renewal and deliver satisfaction to customers
- Draft, negotiate and close business proposals
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Own and lead business reviews with your clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Manage pipeline and prepare reports on account status, assess account health
What you have...
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar client-facing Account Manager / Customer Success/ Client Relationship quota carrying role in SaaS industry
- Sales experience of achieving quarterly sales targets
- A focus on driving value to the client and experience of working on ROI methodology
- Love being in front of clients and people orientated by nature
- Resourceful nature with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to adapt, bring new ideas to the table and execute on ideas bought forward
- A positive can-do attitude and ability to motivate others
- Strong multi-tasker and able to manage a high-volume of projects concurrently
- Strong academic background, coming from a top tier business school
- Native Spanish, fluent in English ( 3rd language is a plus)
What we offer...
- Competitive salary + a very generous commission scheme
- 23 days annual leave
- Personal medical cover
- On-line Free HIIT sessions
- Regular training and coaching to make you even better in your role
- Add to favorites
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter