WeMaintain: we rise by lifting others.
A startup in lift maintenance…not very exciting? In fact, yes it is! In a huge but old-fashioned market which is controlled by 4 actors, WeMaintain is working to rethink the business model. The team is at the beginning of an adventure which will see them become a major actor in European Proptech.
Their model is revaluing the mechanics’ work, adding a lot of new technology, and allowing their clients to obtain a quality service. They provide the mechanic with a mobile app which allows them to work autonomously and be directly in contact with the client, and allows the client to stay up to date on all work done on their lifts.
Created in 2017, WeMaintain has already raised 8.8M€ (with Idinvest Partners and Raise Ventures). Their solution has been adopted by co-ownership associations and big accounts (Groupama, Allianz, AG2R- LA MONDIALE…) on numerous office buildings.
The three founders, Jade, Tristan and Benoit, started their careers abroad and have returned to France for this opportunity. Today, they are accompanied by a team of 30 different people (devs, sales, ops, lift experts, old corporate bosses) as they know it is variety that creates a high performing team.
There is not ONE good profile for WeMaintain, but they have three values which are non-negotiable. If you do not share them, then this is not the company for you:
- CARE (consideration for others)
- GRIT (ready to go that extra mile, determination)
- UNIQUENESS (be yourself and bring your own unique traits to the company)
- At WeMaintain, they are a close-knit team, without being a startup «à la cool». No babyfoot, no pingpong and no aperos every Thursday… They get on without forcing it.
- Their slogan: we rise by lifting others!