- IT / Digital, Software, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 15 to 50 employees
Content and Communications Intern
- Internship (6 month(s))
- Starting date:
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: Master's Degree
- Experience: < 6 months
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Weglot is a tech solution that automatically translates and displays any website in any language.
Founded in 2016 by Rémy Berda and Augustin Prot, Weglot offers a simplified and powerful solution to make translating a website a seamless and quick process. With an innovative, user-friendly interface to manage and edit translations, users that install Weglot will have a fully multilingual website up and running in minutes.
The Weglot translation solution is trusted by 60,000+ web developers, freelancers, agencies and business owners around the world.
Our mission is to be the market leader for website translation. We continue to innovate, listen to customer feedback and deliver the best customer experience possible to our users. Our company core values are built on:
- Ambition: become the world leading solution
- Curiosity: learn and get better every day
- Pragmatism: solutions orientated
- Kindness: work together closely as a team and look out for each other
We’re looking to grow the content team with a skilled native English-speaking (or near-native proficiency) junior content marketer to help implement Weglot’s content marketing strategy.
The Content and Communications Intern will play an active role in creating and distributing content that cements Weglot as the number one solution in the field of website translation. You will contribute to our SEO and content strategy, create appealing and SEO-friendly content, and research SEO opportunities.
The ideal candidate is creative, results-driven, and enjoys working within a small team. Key responsibilities include:
- Participating in the creation of content to help drive awareness, engagement, and increase leads: blog articles (both Weglot and guest blogging), landing pages, whitepapers, creative content formats, event materials, and nurturing campaigns
- Leading the distribution strategy for all Weglot content, including tracking and reporting to the team
- Monthly SEO reporting and tracking - analyzing Google Analytics and Search Console data to report on traffic and trends for organic traffic
- Updating blog articles for improved structure, accuracy, search intent, and user experience based on SEO performance
- Media monitoring of Weglot mentions and competitors
- Running Weglot’s social media channels - creative post creation, scheduling, and engagement
- Assisting with video creation for YouTube and Weglot’s learning academy, including filming, scriptwriting, and editing of videos
- Fluent in English, or near-native proficiency (French is a plus)
- Stage de fin d’étude
- Excellent written skills
- A passion for digital marketing as well as a solid understanding of digital marketing including digital media, content, and platforms
- A strong interest and desire to learn more about SEO
- Data-driven and digitally savvy
- Creative mindset
- Comfortable with handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to help other team members
- Self-driven and proactive in the way you work
- A first call with Elizabeth, Content Manager
- A written case study
- A debrief with Elizabeth and Eugène, CMO
- A meeting with co-founder Augustin, CEO