- From 50 to 250 employees
Travel Advisor -Dutch Speaker with Spanish
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Salary between €20 and €24
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
Who are they?
Weekendesk is the leading online travel agency in local short break experiences. Of French origin and present in France, Benelux, Italy and Spain, the company is in full expansion and has achieved excellent results in Europe, with double-digit year-on-year growth since its launch. We are a young, multicultural and motivated team that loves to travel and have fun at work.
We share values such as trust, honesty, teamwork and kindness.
Our business is to bring fun, pleasure and relaxation to our clients: our young and energetic team of more than 120 employees from 15 nationalities is working hard to make it happen in our Paris and Barcelona offices.
Our ambition: to offer an unforgettable experience to our clients!
In summary; we’re a digital travel agency, full of young people specialized in very local and thematic “short breaks”.
With Weekendesk, you build memories you will remember fondly.
Hello 👋 future candidate,
If you are asking “What kind of company is it”?
We are a digital travel agency, full of young and dynamic people focus on very local and thematic “short breaks”.
Our partners are all around Europe 🌏 France, Benelux, Italy, and Spain!
📣 Our vision? Being the reference for unforgettable local experiences!
Your main goal as Travel Advisor is to assist each client that hires our services through different channels (Phone, Social media, Mails, etc.)
Here’s what you’ll do:💪
- Sell our experiences to our client (inbound)
- Attend our clients and manage their needs, demands, and/or clarifications that may arise: Reservations and assistance on the web, etc.
- Upsell and cross-sell our products
- Stay up-to-date on our latest offers/experiences
What you will enjoy as a Weder!😎
- Fix salary + monthly bonus!
- Great atmosphere & multicultural environment!
- Office life: free coffee, fruit, and seasonings.
- Net Ticket Restaurant of 5€/day worked.
- Monthly events in the office: Monday Breakfast🍩 / Pizza Day🍕 / Afterwork🍻
- Annual events: Summer Seminar + Xmas Party!
- Fun Team buildings.
- Weekendesk personal discount.
- Optional Private Health Insurance.
- Hybrid remote work + special home office around Europe.
- Referral Program Bonus: if you bring new Weders!
- Languages: Dutch native + Fluent in Spanish; Excellent written and oral communication.
- People-oriented: Communication skills, flexibility, active listening, and empathy.
- Positive and motivated (to help deal with some tricky customer problems).
- Goals & customer oriented.
- Dynamism, proactive and resolute profile.
- Simplicity and communication skills (towards the different teams in the company, the customers, and our suppliers)
- A problem-solving, can-do, go-getter attitude!
- Previous experience in tourism is a plus.
Fastest as lightning! 😎
- Check call: If your profile, matches with our requirements for the position, we will call you to know you better!
- Interview: Then, if you are the person we are looking for, we will plan an interview with the team to explain you the position and to know also your experience.
3.Job offer: If you pass the interview and we think you are the perfect person for the position, we will contact you to make the job offer!
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter