- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Possible full remote
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: > 2 years
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Weekendesk is the leading online travel agency in local short break experiences. Of French origin and present in France, Benelux, Italy and Spain, the company is in full expansion and has achieved excellent results in Europe, with double-digit year-on-year growth since its launch. We are a young, multicultural and motivated team that loves to travel and have fun at work.
We share values such as trust, honesty, teamwork and kindness.
Our business is to bring fun, pleasure and relaxation to our clients: our young and energetic team of more than 120 employees from 15 nationalities is working hard to make it happen in our Paris and Barcelona offices.
Our ambition: to offer an unforgettable experience to our clients!
In summary; we’re a digital travel agency, full of young people specialized in very local and thematic “short breaks”.
With Weekendesk, you build memories you will remember fondly.
Hello 👋 future candidate,
We are currently looking for a Frontend Developer!
If you like to work iteratively and if you want to develop the Weekendesk platform in active collaboration with the Product team, and last but not least, if you are sensitive to business and technical issues, come and meet us!
As a Frontend Developer, your main tasks will be:
- Build the evolution of our websites (desktop, mobile site) and mobile applications and in the transformation of the user experience with our UX and PM.
- In consultation with the CTO/VP of Engineering, you propose and implement the architecture and implementation solutions.
Our technical stack:
- Webpack, Babel
- Git / Github
- Jenkins, Docker
- Github API
What you will enjoy 😎
- A competitive fixed salary
- Ticket restaurant (5€/day worked).
- International working environment: you will share the office with young and dynamic people.
- Private Health Insurance package.
- Small Events in the office (respecting always the sanitary measures).
- Monthly Teambuilding.
- Personal Discount of 20% on Weekendesk website.
- Languages training, to never stop learning!
- Free unlimited coffee!
Qualification and Requirements📜
- Minimum 3 years of experience in React project in production
- Skills in Node.js & SSR mandatory
- English mandatory
Don’t be shy and apply! The recruitment process is fast!
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter