Graphic Designer Apprenticeship
- Starting date:
- Mobility, SaaS / Cloud Services, Collaborative Economy
- From 50 to 250 employees
Graphic Designer Apprenticeship
- Starting date:
This position was filled!
Who are they?
At Vulog, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet through technological innovations that revolutionize mobility while building a greener future, one city at a time. By replacing private vehicles with electric, shared mobility options, we clean our air, decongest our streets, and help people move around more freely and seamlessly in and across cities on 5 continents - and even islands!
Vulog is the world’s leading technology provider for shared mobility solutions. With Vulog’s AiMA platform, we have the very best open API, AI-powered tech, and data intelligence behind each mobility service, powering up over 20 million shared trips per year. We redefine fleet operations, enhance the user experience, and maximize business profitability; our technology is a key driver in the mobility revolution. With Vulog Labs, we are preparing the future of mobility based on artificial intelligence and data science: predictive demand management, smart-pricing, smart-charging, autonomous fleet management.
Our AiMA platform enables major mobility players like WeShare (Volkswagen), KINTO Share (Toyota), Free2Move (Stellantis), aimo (Sumitomo Corporation), Wible (Kia Motors), and evo (British Columbia Automobile Association) to launch and operate shared-vehicle services (cars, mopeds, electric bicycles or scooters) anywhere around the world. As a pioneer with a strong global footprint, we play a key role in shaping connected, electric, and shared mobility for the future.
Our impact extends beyond just our technology; we strive to bring a direct, positive impact to communities worldwide through sustainable and inclusive mobility solutions. We also help companies achieve their net-zero emission goals in their digital and CSR transformation.
Our customers are international, and so is our team - we represent over a dozen nationalities! We value diversity and welcome people from all backgrounds who are driven, passionate, and excited about making an impact and are motivated to work towards a greener and electrified future. If you are looking for a professional challenge, personal growth opportunities, and an enriching, positive work environment, join our team!
Are you a creative thinker who likes bringing new ideas to the table? Vulog is looking for a Graphic Designer Apprentice to join our energetic and international Marketing & Communications Team based in central Paris. Working directly with the Head of Content, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, planning, and executing creative assets for a wide array of projects.
Your responsibilities, in a nutshell:
- Provide a full range of graphic design support for various platforms.
- Design digital and print materials e.g. brochures, web banners, infographics, icon designs, videos, PPT presentations, white papers, and flyers.
- Offer creative input for all assigned graphic design projects - we want to hear your ideas!
- Perform tasks independently while collaborating with colleagues and respecting project deadlines.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong English proficiency - working language at Vulog is English.
- Solid experience with Adobe Creative Suite e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Illustration and video skills are a big plus!
- Excellent communication, time management, and prioritization skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be enrolled in an apprenticeship program (alternance) in an accredited university and be legally authorized to work in France without the need for sponsorship.
What’s in it for you:
- You will have the opportunity to work in a high-end, international, and multicultural tech environment,
- Monthly “tickets resto” meal benefits.
- Annual company seminar/trip.
- Positive work environment with opportunities to grow within the company.
- Public transport paid 50% by the company.
- Health insurance.
- Office located in the heart of Paris.
- Ability to make a major impact on a service that is impacting millions of users per year across the world.
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative tech company that is on the frontlines of the mobility revolution by working hand-in-hand with companies and cities to redefine their transportation strategies/policies.
When applying, please make sure to send us the following:
- Cover letter (in English).
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant skills required (website, blog, etc.).
- Your work-school schedule.
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “Apply” !
Position available in September/October
Interested in this offer?
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn