- Permanent contract
- Partial remote authorized
- Permanent contract
- Partial remote authorized
Vestiaire Collective curates and connects the world’s most desirable wardrobes and provides a trusted and sustainable new way of buying and selling pre-loved items.
Vestiaire Collective is a community driven online resale site dedicated to desirable premium and luxury fashion.
Founded in 2009, Vestiaire Collective launched with the aim of offering a high- quality resale site in which members can buy and sell luxury fashion in a trusted environment. The site stands out from other platforms due to its knowledgeable curation team, authenticity and quality control process as well as its extensive community of over 10 million members in 50 countries worldwide. In a new era of smart shopping, Vestiaire Collective is the answer to evolving attitudes to consuming fashion and the circular economy, giving customers the opportunity to extend the lifespan of pieces they no longer wear by bringing them back into circulation.
To date 500+ people are employed by the start-up and spread across the offices in Paris, Tourcoing, New York, Berlin, and Hong Kong.
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Category Manager to join the Category Management Team.
About the role
Do you want to understand how the seller’s buyers interact in the ever-growing Pre-owned fashion business? What kind of supply do we need to boost our business? Lead projects to improve our user and seller experience on the platform and have a meaningful job with a real impact on how people consume fashion and help to cut down on waste? Join our team.
What you’ll do
- Strategic planning: Build a supply strategy (straight forward action plan with a specific focus per quarter to tackle main pain points and boost the category’s performance). You will be the expert on Vestiaire Collective’s items catalog, and coordinate with Fashion and Regional teams to deploy an operational roadmap.
- Lead and participate in key 360° projects: Support and lead projects related to pricing, product recognition, taxonomy, sustainable supply development, merchandising and fashion topics, etc.
- Business Growth: Define strategy to boost our key categories. This Includes exploration of new sourcing strategies, project management and support to B2C/ Partnership teams.
- Monitor market evolution: keep up to date on market consummation trends and market competitions dynamics.
- Monitor performance: track performance of our categories, always look to achieve your targets, understand the performance and non-performance and modify your action plan based on it.
- Understand our supply: provide critical insights about our top categories to the regions and the other business units.
The role will report to our Head of Category Management.
Who you are
- 3-5 years of experience in retail, eCommerce companies with a focus on supply or CatMan, or in consulting with focus in Fashion and Luxury
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Able to communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
- Strong teamwork capabilities and leadership skills to influence other teams to cross the company
- Customer and Market-oriented
- Caring, curious, and open-minded
- Advanced experience with Excel or other analytical/Business Intelligence tools (Experience in SQL good to have)
- An understanding of fashion and passion for Sustainability.
- Understanding the Luxury Industry is good to have.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and Fluency in English.
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion, to cut down waste, because we save the planet, our way
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time!
- The opportunity to grow in a booming French-born scale up
- The possibility to work with an international team with + 40 nationalities.
- 15 hours to help Project - reinforce your activist journey and volunteer for an association!
- The chance to join our Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce to foster a better working environment.
- Cool office with a great coffee, yoga classes (& beer after 6pm).
- A bi-weekly Town Hall to share the updates on the projects.
- An attractive salary and bonus scheme with various benefits (meal vouchers, health insurance, …).
- And if you move to Paris for us, we will take care of your relocation and visa sponsorship for you and your family !
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below : upload your resume in English and answer our questions ! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in Tourcoing, New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
Meet the team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn