- Permanent contract
- > 3 years
- Permanent contract
- > 3 years
Vestiaire Collective curates and connects the world’s most desirable wardrobes and provides a trusted and sustainable new way of buying and selling pre-loved items.
Vestiaire Collective is a community driven online resale site dedicated to desirable premium and luxury fashion.
Founded in 2009, Vestiaire Collective launched with the aim of offering a high- quality resale site in which members can buy and sell luxury fashion in a trusted environment. The site stands out from other platforms due to its knowledgeable curation team, authenticity and quality control process as well as its extensive community of over 10 million members in 50 countries worldwide. In a new era of smart shopping, Vestiaire Collective is the answer to evolving attitudes to consuming fashion and the circular economy, giving customers the opportunity to extend the lifespan of pieces they no longer wear by bringing them back into circulation.
To date 500+ people are employed by the start-up and spread across the offices in Paris, Tourcoing, New York, Berlin, and Hong Kong.
We are an ambitious marketplace, our organisation is scaling fast and we are committed to deliver the best platform to our community. We’re a test & learn company and we are always challenging ourselves as a team : we don’t fear mistakes because we are fast learners. Weare agile. We are International. We are waiting for you!
Join our talented Engineering team to work in one of our Feature teams. As a part of it, you will build and deliver the best possible experience for our users :
- Our Traffic Tribe’s goal is to allow customers to visit our cool app and website again and again.
- Our Operation Tribe makes sure our customers get the best online experience possible.
- Our Supply Tribe adapt to our demanding sellers
- Our Payment Tribe contribute to the existence of the marketplace.
About the role
As an Android Developer you’ll ensure both technical and technological expertise on our mobile platform. You’ll closely work with our Mobile Experts, Team Leaders, Architects, Operational Team and have a deep work connection with the Product Team.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll build great features with a clean code in friendly collaboration.
- You’ll own Vestiaire Collective mobile technical strategy. Therefore, you’ll acquire a strong knowledge of our platform to keep an excellent performance, quality and security on our Android App.
- You’ll drive the technological evolutions by giving recommendations and inspiring our mobile team members.
- As a privileged and qualitative speaker for both Product and Technical team, you’ll proactively evaluate technical feasibilities, participate to functional projects definition and be able to suggest technical solution to complex situations
Who you are
- You’ve been actively working as an Android Developer for at least 3 years.
- Great knowledge of Kotlin, latest in Android framework, Jetpack libraries and material design.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the following software development best practices: Unit Testing, Clean Code, Refactoring and code reviews.
- Keeping up to date with advances on Android by evaluating, learning and using the latest.
- You aim for industry best practices while implementing software.
- You do not need to be micromanaged; to accomplish team and company goals, you can wear multiple hats and pickup new technologies and languages.
- You actively participate in software design, technical architecture and API specification discussions.
- Computer science degree or equivalent work experience
- Great experience in an agile organisation is required!
What we offer
- Permanent contract based in our HQ in Paris
- Technical conferences, meet-ups to learn more and share more
- One week of OFF Roadmap to focus on side projects (technical debt, accelerate migration to new technology, prototypes)
- Mac of your choice, it’s up to you!
- French/English lessons to upgrade your level
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- And…If you move to Paris for us, will take care of your relocation!
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below!
Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
Meet the team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn