For the last four years, Vestberry has been building a fintech analytical tool that's helping manage billions of dollars worth of Private Equity & Venture Capital fund investments. They are on track to becoming the industry's standard for portfolio management thanks to customers like Atomico - the 2nd largest EU VC fund, which invested in companies like Wolt, Skype, or Stripe. To reach their ambitious, but realistic goals, they are looking to grow their team of 24.
They are a bunch that enjoys working with people who:
- Keep a chill and pragmatic attitude to get shit done.
- Demonstrate strong ownership, where no task is beneath them.
- Learn from other people's mistakes and follow best practices, where applicable.
- Foster their curiosity to try the road less traveled to achieve their goals if best practice isn't enough.
- Leverage technology to continuously improve their flow.
- Maintain structure and order, to be always clear about what they are doing.
Vestberry says they are far from perfect, but they try every day. If their attitude resonates with you, they'd love it if you say hi.
Vestberry is an opportunity to work in a successful fintech startup with clients all around the world. It's still “just work” and they try not to take themselves too seriously, but they place importance on creating an environment where they can enjoy themselves most of the time.
The more obvious benefits of working with them include:
- Private modern office full of plants within Campus Cowork in Bratislava's City Center overlooking the presidential palace (sometimes you can give Ms. President a gentle wave).
- Standard vacation and sick days, but most importantly genuine flexibility, whether you are a night owl who starts late or want to leave early and get your kids from kindergarten. They often also work from home, their parents', or some AirBnB.
- Multisport card 100% paid for by Vestberry so that you can hit that gym or meet them in the nearby Falkensteiner sauna.
The less obvious benefits include:
- Your future colleagues will enjoy getting to know you over great coffee served in their Cowork (that they, of course, pay for).
- Vestberry isn't their first rodeo. While their average age is 30, they've already been through stuff, know where their boundaries are and have a culture where it's OK to admit they don't know something. That's why they love people who know more than them and frequently engage them as consultants or hire them full-time.
- An atmosphere of mutual trust and growth. They share “typically hidden” details during their all-hands, answer all questions, and often have team-generated sessions where they learn from each other.