- Commercial Real Estate, Coworking
- From 15 to 50 employees
Junior Sales Representative
- Permanent contract
- Occasional remote authorized
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
Who are they?
Fast-growing team with different backgrounds but with a single ambitious objective in mind: to invent a new way of living together in cities, offering the flexibility, community and new experiences we all wish for by operating residential real estate assets.
We created Urban Campus with the ambition to become the leader in community based living in Europe. We develop and operate 2-8,000 m² coliving residences in up-and-coming neighborhoods in main European cities. Each offer a mixture of living, working, and social spaces. But more than anything, we build and support a community of passionate and engaged personalities, eager to experiment new ways to grow together, on both the professional and personal level. We activate our community through events, activities, project incubation and education.
We have 4 live campuses open in Madrid and more than 30 projects at different stages of negotiation, in France, Spain and the rest of Europe; in collaboration with real estate developpers and investors.
Curious? Perfect! Have a look at our website
Do you want to tackle the challenge with us? We are just waiting for you!
Urban Campus is looking for a Junior Sales Representative to support the Operations team in its growth in the French coliving market. This is a position based in Lille which reports directly to the Head of Sales.
As a Junior Sales Representative, you will be part of the sales team, in charge of getting people to live in our Coliving spaces. Your responsibility will be to closely follow and monitor all the sales processes to maintain our occupancy rates as high as possible 🚀
After the marketing team attracts potential customers, you’ll have to show them our great spaces 🏠 and tell them more about the amazing professionals community that they can become part of.
You will be working within an international, young, startup environment and you’ll be able to meet our vibrant community of colivers. You will be part of a team that is revolutionizing the way we live together in cities, and take part in some of the most innovative projects in real estate.
What you can get as a Junior Sales Representative in our team:
- Full-time position based in Lille
- You will use top-notch tools like Hubspot, Trello, Slack and Notion in your day-to-day tasks
- You will work under Lean and Agile methodologies, learning everyday about how the best teams organize their work
- You will report directly to the Head of Sales
- You will be able to make a difference! Being part of a startup means that your work will have direct impact on results
- We have a flexible remote working policy
- You will be working with a young, entrepreneurial team
- You will have free access to all community events (and invite your guests!)
In detail, as a Junior Sales Representative you would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Direct sale of our coliving spaces: followup with leads, tour them around our spaces, guide them through their whole buying journey
- Closely manage and follow all the commercial processes that are in place
- Manage sales metrics and report them to the Head of Sales and the rest of the team
- Keep the CRM updated (Hubspot) - update the deals information and stages of contacts and potential clients
- Follow the selection process for our new residents
- Follow-up and monitor the booking process
- Give direct, constant and personalized response to potential clients through different channels
- Implement new sales processes and strategies designed by the Head of Sales
- Verify and monitor that the sales processes are followed correctly throughout the funnel
- Create contact databases for direct sales
- Native French is required
- Full fluency in verbal and written English is a must
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- At least 1 year of experience in a sales role is required
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Strong team spirit
- Capacity to operate independently
- Flexibility to adapt to constant change and new processes
- Good social skills