- Permanent contract
- New York
- FinTech / InsurTech
- Permanent contract
- New York
At Upflow, we’re building the platform revolutionizing how B2B businesses get paid.
Today, most companies are still struggling to collect payments from their customers: hundreds of unpaid invoices, anarchic communications, multiple payment methods. They lose tons of hours on zero value-added tasks, suffer from late payments that hinder their growth, and sometimes simply go bust because of cash flow issues. It’s time for a change.
Upflow is the modern hub to manage all data exchanges, communications, and payments to get paid faster, simpler. We are a product-led organization solving this problem with a tech approach.
We’ve launched in 2018 and are trusted by hundreds of awesome users in the EU & US including Lattice, Front, Triplebyte, Iziwork, Adikteev, Proxyclick, and more. We’re also backed by leading investors (YCombinator, 9yards, eFounders) and top executives business angels from N26, Square, Mercury, Uber, and Netsuite.
We’re a remote-friendly, distributed team across 3 continents and rapidly expanding. Our primary focus is to support our fast growth in the US. Now’s a perfect time to join if you’re looking for an exciting international experience.
For more information, please visit our website www.upflow.io, or check out our product demo here: https://demo.upflow.io
About the role
Upflow is growing fast, both in Europe and the US. In addition to our existing performing acquisition channels, we’ve identified new channels that we would like to structure and execute on. One of our largest opportunity is to distribute Upflow through partners. We’re looking for a talented and passionate Alliance / Indirect Channel manager to join our small but growing team of hustlers.
As a business software connecting to financial tools, Upflow has multiple partners to leverage:
- Integration partners: Finance software such as Quickbooks, Xero, Chargebee, NetSuite,
- Payment partners: Payment gateways such as Stripe, GoCardless, Plaid
- Finance consulting firms: Accountants, part time CFOs, Financial advisors
- Solutions integrators: consultancies rolling out ERP / financial tools that could bundle Upflow
We already have some partnerships in place, your mission is to make it a 10x larger and sustainable, repeatable acquisition channel.
As alliance manager, you will take ownership of the following:
- Ecosystem Awareness: You promote Upflow, our vision and values to existing and future partners. Upflow will become the norm in 5-year time to manage B2B payments: you spread the word to the wider ecosystem, working hand in hand with our marketing team to make sure partner embed Upflow as part of their value proposition.
- Partnership Strategy: You identify the potential partners, define priorities and build winning playbooks. You build ad-hoc GTM strategy with each type of partners.
- Partnership execution: You own execution, first testing, then scaling it with the right tracking in place. You collaborate with the marketing team (top of funnel) and sales team (down the funnel) to drive new deals, and strive at constantly improving unit economics on your channel.
- Business enablement: you own a deal quota and strive to expand it quickly. You want each new partner to quickly generate their own repeatable business and as such, and drive exponential new revenues for Upflow.
- Team building: As soon as possible, and based on data, you start building your own team to duplicate your efforts across geographies and verticals.
Your experience & skills
You’ll join our new US team based in New York and need to have doer/hustler mindset. We’re still early days!
You should bring to the team the following:
- Successful track record at building partnerships, business relationships at scale
- Strong ties with at least one existing channel ecosystem.
- 3+ year Experience in SaaS or Fintech.
- Strong channel network skills to target and recruit new channel partners
- Strategic oriented mindset
Perks and benefits
- NYC offices position, hybrid of full remote (East Coast)
- Flexible working hours and hand off management
- Top notch benefits.
- International environment and mindset, regular travels expected to/from Europe post covid world
Meet the team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn