Tinubu is the business facilitator and exchange enabler that delivers ﬂuidity and simplicity to the insurance industry by using the strength of collective performance. Our company is an alliance of technology software and insurance expertise offering the best combination to its clients. It covers the entire value chain of credit insurance & surety with one end-to-end platform, connecting every part of your business with one digital highway. Created in 2000 and headquartered in Paris, France, Tinubu is an independent software provider and employs 170 people, located in Paris, London, New York, Orlando, Singapore, and Montreal. Its clients represent 30 of the top 60 Credit & Surety underwriters worldwide.
Tinubu is above all looking for passionate, curious and enthusiastic people who enjoy a challenge. Those who wish to join Tinubu must have a strong team spirit and a sense of customer service in order to support its international growth.
They’re looking for a wide variety of profiles in fields as varied as R&D, innovation and sales, but also in support functions such as finance, HR and marketing. Beyond profiles from the insurance, banking or digital professions, it is interesting career paths, personalities, creative minds and a strong appetite for innovation that will make the difference.
Tinubu is also:
- Lunch & Learn on various topics presented by colleagues to develop personal culture and internal networking.
- Regular events such as a picnic in the park in front of the offices, delicious coffee breaks, or mid-afternoon ice cream deliveries.
- Breakfasts to welcome new arrivals.
- But also, events outside the office such as indoor football or 10 km races to challenge yourself.
- A great annual party in December.
- A kick-off with all the French and International teams in January.
- The Tinubu offices are fully accessible.